BY SPRONG

Sprong™ Dog Toys.

The fuzzi squeaki spungi chewi floati squishi velveti bounci smooshi dog toy.

Stimulating shapes.

1 squeak!

Super squishi. see more...

• Is this a good product to use for little dogs 2 Answers
Rebecca L.
Greensboro, NC
Pet Lover Expert
This lasted longer than I could have imagined. My dog loved it for the first week and now she doesn't really play with it at all (but she's that way with most her toys) I would buy it again if it was to ever break.
Jaime Z.
My 2 labs LOVE these toys. They're obsessed with making toys squeak, and this toy (according to the dogs) has a very satisfying squeak. It's soft and basically made out of foam, so it gets pretty slobbery, but they love it. Totally worth it for 2 happy dogs. :) DIsclaimer: If your dog's mission in life is to destroy toys, this is not the toy for you.
Leanne M.
Springfield, VA
These are great toys - light weight, foamy and squeaky! Are they close to indestructable? Not even remotely. If you have a chewer, these are not the toy for you...but if you have a dog that likes playing with squeaky toys and not destroying them then the whole Sprong line is AWESOME!
Karleigh C.
My dogs love chasing after this toy all over the yard. It keeps them entertained as long as I have it out.
Lauren E.
My dog liked this and it lasted longer than some of her other toys which was a nice surprise
Jillian H.
These are awesome! My dogs love this! I like that you can also buy these in a variety if different shapes!
Stacy F.
Los angeles, CA
Is this a good product to use for little dogs