Spritz Balloons 12" Light Blue 15 ct

BY SPRITZ #5 in Party Supplies

Spritz balloons 12" light blue 15 ct see more...

Spritz Balloons 12
Spritz Balloons 12" Light Blue 15 ct
Nidhi P.
Cupertino, CA
Balloons make parties lively. I can't think of any party without balloons. Kids love them. Spritz make good quality ones n they don't even smell of latex/rubber so you even enjoy blowing them.
Maria T.
Best balloons they stayed up for three days without a problem. Great colors and not expensive at all. They do not pop easily either. I had 10 5 year olds playing with them and not one popped.

Megan N.
These are one of my Favourite balloon brands! I am bad at blowing up most balloons but these make it easy. They are really budget friendly and they come in a lot of pretty colours!
Minerva R.
Spritz ballons are always a good pick for a party. Reasonable price for a good quality ballon. The light blue is a nice color and matches the theme for frozen perfectly.
Sara K.
Bonita Springs, FL
Great balloons. Love the color selection in this brand. These seem to pop less when inflating them than other brands. Great price, very affordable. These meet my expectations.
jeanette v.
I love these balloons!! I get them at target! Great for filling with confetti and helium, then popping them for extra fun! I totally recommend this product very affordable!
Raquel  W.
Good quality balloons. I know that sounds silly, but most balloons pop before they're filling inflated but these hold up to the occasion. Love the color choices too!
Moira L.
Naperville , Illinois
They are super durable and affordable. It doesn't take me very long to blow them all up. They have many varieties of balloon packs in such cute designs and colors!!
vanessa m.
Doral, FL
I had to review this. This has to be my absolute favorite color and these balloons are perfect for any celebration. I would definitely repurchase and recommend.
Gina S.
This brand of balloons are great for many occasions! They are extremely cheap and come in a ton of colors at Target! I particularly love this light blue color!
Ruth G.
Clarkston, MI
I have tried most Spritz products except the balloons. Do they only come in sold colors? I was looking for maybe polka dots or stripes
mariela a.
Potrero, CA
How resistance are they?
Aline C.
Santana
Elssy Z.
Pacoima, CA
Has anyone tried these before