Spritz Balloons 12" Light Blue 15 ct

BY SPRITZ #5 in Party Supplies

Spritz balloons 12" light blue 15 ct see more...

Spritz Balloons 12
Spritz Balloons 12" Light Blue 15 ct
Amber H.
Capodichino, Naples
Good balloons that are affordable. However, my toddler could pop them easily so she needed constant supervision around them
Katie C.
Brooklyn, NY
Always a good last minute purchase for any type of party! I know I've had to run and grab a lot while I was a personal assistant and these balloons are always pliable and easy to inflate. I normally buy at Party City or Duane Reade if I can't get to an actual party store!
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
Durable brand, and easy to inflate. If you are looking for a brand in which you don't want to have a hard time with, this is it!
Megan S.
Leesburg, VA
I've been buying these balloons for years and they are great for parties. They also work well for outside events. I bought these at party city and they were less expensive than the other balloons but they work just as well.
Erica S.
Modesto, CA
I love spiritz products. These balloons are great in quality. Not expensive. They inflate great and don't feel like they would pop right away.
Yoselina T.
North Bergen, NJ
Really cool i am in love with them.Really easy to blow up and shape and to decorate with
Maegan B.
Kenner, LA
Mega Parent Expert
I got these balloons for a birthday party and they are much smaller than other balloons you can buy like this prebagged.
Bobbie Jo W.
North Richland Hills, TX
What's an outside party with out a good old water Balloon fight. these make the best water balloons they will soak your opponent and having a blast while doing it
Amber G.
El Paso, TX
I love spritz balloons. The colors are so vibrant. But the best thing about them is they last a long time.
Steve B.
Country Club Hills, IL
enjoy these balloons they blew up either that lasted a long time they were great color is the price was right it would definitely buy them again.
Ruth G.
Waterford, MI
I have tried most Spritz products except the balloons. Do they only come in sold colors? I was looking for maybe polka dots or stripes
mariela a.
Potrero, CA
How resistance are they?
Elssy Z.
Pacoima, CA
Has anyone tried these before
Aline C.