Spritz Balloons 12" Light Blue 15 ct

BY SPRITZ #5 in Party Supplies

Spritz balloons 12" light blue 15 ct see more...

Spritz Balloons 12
Spritz Balloons 12" Light Blue 15 ct
Molly N.
Wayne, MI
Who doesn't love balloons for a party? Cheap, got them at walmart and they kept air in them without getting saggy almost 2 days! Definitely better than other balloons I've tried and I'll keep buying these!
alex b.
Really nice balloons, a few popped but everyone was playing with them. They do smell a little weird like a factory almost, but they were cute for the occasion
Mesha W.
Tampa, FL
I used these balloons for my Brother in law and sister in laws anniversary party with cute pictures from the past ten years tied at the bottom! It was very beautiful and balloons held up for about 8 hours!
Anne A.
Henrico, VA
Perfect for any occasion!!! Price is great and the quality is good!
I love all the different colors and designs they have! Also love that I can easily find them in target and have no trouble blowing them up
Nidhi P.
Cupertino, CA
Balloons make parties lively. I can't think of any party without balloons. Kids love them. Spritz make good quality ones n they don't even smell of latex/rubber so you even enjoy blowing them.
nicole n.
I love these balloons the price is perfect for me but the fact that they are so easy to blow up and the colors are so bright and vibrant. I love it!
Joely R.
I've bought these ballons they're great and inexpensive. It's very allastic so they can grow pretty big. They come in all colors and multi color too. You can find this brand in target. Usually u can find in in the party isle or arts and craft they're usually in the same area in target, where I often shop.
Andria B.
Love this balloons good to use for party and my kids love them they even use to make water balloons .They don't last too long with air in them but, good for one time use.
Danny S.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
I used these balloons for my child's third birthday party. They were beautiful!! I loved the color, and everyone complemented the color, too. The kids had a lot of fun with them after the party. I recommend these balloons and will be using them again at our next event!
Chrysten T.
Saint Paul, MN
You can't have a backyard bash without decorating your yard with fun balloons . It can be used in games, decorations, etc. when I throw a simple but fun party, balloons are always on my list for the kids to play water balloon fight or for the adults to use in our games.
Ruth G.
Waterford, MI
I have tried most Spritz products except the balloons. Do they only come in sold colors? I was looking for maybe polka dots or stripes
mariela a.
Potrero, CA
How resistance are they?
Elssy Z.
Pacoima, CA
Has anyone tried these before
Aline C.