Spritz Balloons 12" Light Blue 15 ct

BY SPRITZ #5 in Party Supplies

Spritz balloons 12" light blue 15 ct see more...

Spritz Balloons 12
Spritz Balloons 12" Light Blue 15 ct
Brianna S.
They're great balloons and I've used them for my past few birthday parties. they are good quality and I really loved them! they're insanely affordable too! I would definitely recommend these!
Christine P.
I bought these balloons for my daughters 9th birthday party !! They are easy to flare but yet quite strong. We also used the leftovers for really powerful water balloons !! Well worth it!!
Danielle M.
Used them for my graduation party and they stayed blown up for days! They came in a variety of colors for any occasion. They're a good price especially for the product that was given. Would definitely buy again for any and all future occasions!
Amanda P.
Cincinnati , OH
I love Spritz balloons they always have a ton of different colors to match whatever type of party you are having and they are very easy to use and create an awesome party experience
Catrina V.
Barrington, IL
Recently used these balloons to decorate for my mother's birthday party. Rally easy to blow up and tie. Blew up about 50, none of them popped or had a hole in them. Awesome balloons!
Melissa L.
Camden, OH
Used these last school year for a classroom project of making the Chicka Chicka Boom Boom Tree Coconuts and they worked great! Still held their shape till the end of the school year!
Bailey D.
No what kind of person doesn't have water balloons for a water balloon fight?? It's summer time you always have to have water balloons. These are so great for water balloon fights.
Amber K.
Viroqua, WI
These were great for the baby shower we threw for one of my mom's friends! They just brought all the decorations together and let the little ones have something fun to play with!
Amber R.
Belmont, NC
These balloons were a really nice addition to our party! We had them blown up and they lasted for days! This brand would be great I'm sure, no matter what color you pick out.
Jasmine Z.
Reading, PA
These balloons are great they always have a variety of colors for any occasion. They are cost efficient and very durable for latex balloons. I would recommend this to anyone.
Ruth G.
Clarkston, MI
I have tried most Spritz products except the balloons. Do they only come in sold colors? I was looking for maybe polka dots or stripes
mariela a.
Potrero, CA
How resistance are they?
Aline C.
Santana
Elssy Z.
Pacoima, CA
Has anyone tried these before