Spritz Balloons 12" Light Blue 15 ct

BY SPRITZ #5 in Party Supplies

Spritz balloons 12" light blue 15 ct see more...

Spritz Balloons 12
Spritz Balloons 12" Light Blue 15 ct
Odir C.
Í love it for birthday party muy económico y los niños se divierten jugando
Gina S.
This brand of balloons are great for many occasions! They are extremely cheap and come in a ton of colors at Target! I particularly love this light blue color!
Mary Rose G.
San Diego, CA
I used this color for my son's 1st birthday party and they worked wonderfully. The color was nice and material is sturdy.
Eliza O.
Fort Worth, TX
What's a party like without balloons? Not fun. I personally love shopping at Target. And this balloons are no exception. I love everything Target has for a party.
Cherrish M.
Moreno Valley, CA
The kids loved the balloons laying around all over the place with glow sticks inside of them. It was almost like catching large fireflies for them
Bethany H.
Portland , OR
I love this brand . I have never been disappointed with any of the products from his brand . They have hip and trendy colors for every occasion .
Sheree M.
Tualatin, OR
Balloons always mean a good time! We love to get a home helium tank and fill balloons whenever we need a little fun!
Yvette V.
Balloon columns are new newest party element. You tube easy DIY ways to add fun to your next party! Everyone loves the center pieces and the thing is very little to store for a very large statement
Nicole M.
Cheektowaga, NY
These balloons are terrible. They pop for no reason. I only give them 2 stars because they come in great colors and are cheap.
Kasey P.
southbridge , MA
I love buying these whenever I plan on having a party. They're always a great price and you can find them at any store!
Ruth G.
Waterford, MI
I have tried most Spritz products except the balloons. Do they only come in sold colors? I was looking for maybe polka dots or stripes
mariela a.
Potrero, CA
How resistance are they?
Elssy Z.
Pacoima, CA
Has anyone tried these before
Aline C.