Spritz Balloons 12" Light Blue 15 ct

BY SPRITZ #5 in Party Supplies

Spritz balloons 12" light blue 15 ct see more...

Spritz Balloons 12
Spritz Balloons 12" Light Blue 15 ct
Jessica M.
Stow, OH
These are high quality balloons. They blow up easily and stay inflated really well. They went really nicely with the color scheme we were going for for my son's party and I would definitely get them again.
Ashley S.
Columbus, OH
What negativity can one leave about balloons? Spritz are my go to when throwing a party. They have great color options and a perfect price point! They're also durable so you're not accidentally popping them!
Molly N.
Wayne, MI
Who doesn't love balloons for a party? Cheap, got them at walmart and they kept air in them without getting saggy almost 2 days! Definitely better than other balloons I've tried and I'll keep buying these!
Audra H.
Olmsted Falls, OH
These add instant fun to any backyard bash! You can either use a helium tank to inflate thelse so they float, or simply use your own hot air to blow them up and let them flow around the party on their own.
Taylor S.
Balloons are always fun. You can't have a party without balloons. Very, very affordable. It's insane how much children enjoy them. Can find them almost anywhere! If you're partying anytime soon, have them!
Lesly Z.
Los Angeles, CA
You can never go wrong with balloons. I really like these I bought them at Target but in a different style. I thought the price was reasonable for how long they last. I use these for every party I have.
Kassidy R.
Syracuse, NY
Great balloons for parties! The light blue is my favorite color of the different options. Nice solid color even when blown up. I purchased online, have not been able to find in store. Great for kids parties!
Danny S.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
I used these balloons for my child's third birthday party. They were beautiful!! I loved the color, and everyone complemented the color, too. The kids had a lot of fun with them after the party. I recommend these balloons and will be using them again at our next event!
Ashley K.
Blackwood, NJ
I love these balloons, they stay afloat for 48 hours, and have such a gorgeous color range. The only down fall is the smell a little bit. They are in a great price range. I love these balloons.
Camila A.
Tecate , CA
Amo estos globos, no se rompen con facilidad y tienen variedad de color. El precio está bien y más cuando compras muchos, los volvería a comprar ,sirven para fiestas, proyectos escolares etc
Ruth G.
Clarkston, MI
I have tried most Spritz products except the balloons. Do they only come in sold colors? I was looking for maybe polka dots or stripes
mariela a.
Potrero, CA
How resistance are they?
Aline C.
Santana
Elssy Z.
Pacoima, CA
Has anyone tried these before