Spritz Balloons 12" Light Blue 15 ct

BY SPRITZ #5 in Party Supplies

Spritz balloons 12" light blue 15 ct see more...

Spritz Balloons 12
Spritz Balloons 12" Light Blue 15 ct
Hannah M.
Alexandria , Va
These are the perfect color blue or a gender review party! They were easy to blow up and didn't pop easy!
Mesha W.
Tampa, FL
I used these balloons for my Brother in law and sister in laws anniversary party with cute pictures from the past ten years tied at the bottom! It was very beautiful and balloons held up for about 8 hours!
Laura P.
They are really great size and I can fit things like money and little toys also I can make pinatas
Molly S.
These are amazing. I use them when i can. Last time i used it to decorate my house for a children's party.
Jéssica F.
San Francisco, CA
Great! My kids loved! We played all day and the balloons are great! It need others options of colors to use in partys
Ashley M.
Who doesn't love balloons? Very affordable and a wide variety of fun colors. It can usually be purchased at target.
Taylor S.
Balloons are always fun. You can't have a party without balloons. Very, very affordable. It's insane how much children enjoy them. Can find them almost anywhere! If you're partying anytime soon, have them!
Maria T.
Best balloons they stayed up for three days without a problem. Great colors and not expensive at all. They do not pop easily either. I had 10 5 year olds playing with them and not one popped.

Gina S.
This brand of balloons are great for many occasions! They are extremely cheap and come in a ton of colors at Target! I particularly love this light blue color!
Eliza O.
Fort Worth, TX
What's a party like without balloons? Not fun. I personally love shopping at Target. And this balloons are no exception. I love everything Target has for a party.
Ruth G.
Waterford, MI
I have tried most Spritz products except the balloons. Do they only come in sold colors? I was looking for maybe polka dots or stripes
mariela a.
Potrero, CA
How resistance are they?
Elssy Z.
Pacoima, CA
Has anyone tried these before
Aline C.