Spritz Balloons 12" Light Blue 15 ct

BY SPRITZ #5 in Party Supplies

Spritz balloons 12" light blue 15 ct see more...

Spritz Balloons 12
Spritz Balloons 12" Light Blue 15 ct
aryanna m.
These balloons are so pretty and beautiful! They are also a very cheap balloon to purchase and they do come in a variety of different colors and they are so cool for a party! Also you can touch up the balloons yourself or DIY something with these balloons! I would totally buy these balloons again and again!!
Danette C.
Simpsonville, SC
These Spritz balloons will give any party that special touch! Durable and available in bright colors, these balloons are sure to impress. I love that they aren't thin and don't automatically pop as soon as you blow them up!
Megan S.
Leesburg, VA
I've been buying these balloons for years and they are great for parties. They also work well for outside events. I bought these at party city and they were less expensive than the other balloons but they work just as well.
Nat P.
You can never go wrong with balloons. One of the must-have items to have in a party. This product makes the party pop, especially with a 15 count. It is enough to decorate the place without it being bare it being too much
Layne W.
Mount Olive, AL
Ive bought These Ballons On Many Occassions. they are extremely durable, large ballons. colors are plentiful and price was just a few bucks. I found at target but also Hobby Lobby, I would definitely buy these again!
Carter C.
Margate, Fl
These are great to have . They really vamp up the party. There just ballons but so nice. My child loved these so much . I bought them from party city. Super cheap. I would so recommend these to other parents.
Fabiola R.
orlando
I just got these for my baby shower. I couldn't get the color I wanted so I went for the next best thing. They seemed pretty affordable for the quantity but I also had a gift card so I wasn't worry about cost.
Jessica G.
Sacramento, CA
I like these balloons, they are soft and thick not like other plastic balloons that easily pop and feel super thin. It definitely makes any party feel more happy. They are super inexpensive. I would recommend!
Laura A.
These balloons are excellent quality for their price. I purchased them from my local target and used them for a backyard event. I was very happy with my purchase and I would definitely recommend them and buy again.
Audra H.
Olmsted Falls, OH
These add instant fun to any backyard bash! You can either use a helium tank to inflate thelse so they float, or simply use your own hot air to blow them up and let them flow around the party on their own.
Ruth G.
Clarkston, MI
I have tried most Spritz products except the balloons. Do they only come in sold colors? I was looking for maybe polka dots or stripes
mariela a.
Potrero, CA
How resistance are they?
Aline C.
Santana
Elssy Z.
Pacoima, CA
Has anyone tried these before