Spritz Balloons 12" Light Blue 15 ct

BY SPRITZ #5 in Party Supplies

Spritz balloons 12" light blue 15 ct see more...

Spritz Balloons 12
Spritz Balloons 12" Light Blue 15 ct
Jackie C.
Good price, they blow big, and will only last a day because they are just regular balloons, really.
Carter C.
Margate, Fl
These are great to have . They really vamp up the party. There just ballons but so nice. My child loved these so much . I bought them from party city. Super cheap. I would so recommend these to other parents.
Hannah M.
Alexandria , Va
These are the perfect color blue or a gender review party! They were easy to blow up and didn't pop easy!
Chelsea W.
Salem, WV
These balloons blow up pretty big and are perfect for outside parties. They go best with helium.
Heather W.
Lake Forest, CA
We always get these balloons at Target then fill then up at a local supermarket, or rent a helium tank. Much cheaper than buying pre-filled ones.
Christine P.
I bought these balloons for my daughters 9th birthday party !! They are easy to flare but yet quite strong. We also used the leftovers for really powerful water balloons !! Well worth it!!
Lorri-Ann K.
These are good balloons. I have used them for many of my Children's Birthday Parties. I would buy them again.
Evelyn M.
Brooksville, FL
I usually purchase these in target.
They have all colors
Strong balloons that last for days.
Laura P.
They are really great size and I can fit things like money and little toys also I can make pinatas
vanessa m.
I had to review this. This has to be my absolute favorite color and these balloons are perfect for any celebration. I would definitely repurchase and recommend.
Ruth G.
Waterford, MI
I have tried most Spritz products except the balloons. Do they only come in sold colors? I was looking for maybe polka dots or stripes
mariela a.
Potrero, CA
How resistance are they?
Elssy Z.
Pacoima, CA
Has anyone tried these before
Aline C.