Spritz Balloons 12" Light Blue 15 ct

BY SPRITZ #5 in Party Supplies

Spritz balloons 12" light blue 15 ct see more...

Spritz Balloons 12
Spritz Balloons 12" Light Blue 15 ct
Amanda W.
Mohrsville, PA
A party never feels quite right without balloons! I've tried many different balloon brands, but this one in comparison produces longer-lasting and rounder balloons. These adorable babies come in a variety of colors, so they always match whatever party decor you use! Love them!
Ariana O.
Very good product. amazing. I couldn't have asked for anything better honestly i love this and recommend for everyone so good ahead and buy it you wont regret it at all i promise you its super amazing like the best thing you will ever buy in the world
Jenny F.
Tacoma, WA
I buy these balloons for my kid's birthday parties. I used them to make a big three on the wall one year. I like the variety of colors. They are well made without nearly collapsing a lung whilst blowing them up.
Amanda H.
Brandon, MS
These balloons are a great quality balloon and are very affordable too. I got mine at Target for a birthday party and they were perfect. They hold helium very well and they're strong so you don't have balloons popping easily and scaring everyone! I recommend these.
Chrysten T.
Saint Paul, MN
You can't have a backyard bash without decorating your yard with fun balloons . It can be used in games, decorations, etc. when I throw a simple but fun party, balloons are always on my list for the kids to play water balloon fight or for the adults to use in our games.
Amber P.
Navarre, FL
Mega Parent Expert
Yes! I love these balloons!!! It's summer time so I use these for water balloons. They fill up huge and don't pop in your hands before you throw them. I get these from party city! I live at the beach so everyone can use a good water balloon fight every once in a while!
Katie C.
Brooklyn, NY
Always a good last minute purchase for any type of party! I know I've had to run and grab a lot while I was a personal assistant and these balloons are always pliable and easy to inflate. I normally buy at Party City or Duane Reade if I can't get to an actual party store!
Laura G.
Sparks, NV
I love these balloons! That said, they popped pretty easily and weren't durable enough for the children at the BBQ. They were awesome at events where there weren't children trying to play with them though. The colors were vibrant and added to the decor perfectly.
Mesha W.
Tampa, FL
I used these balloons for my Brother in law and sister in laws anniversary party with cute pictures from the past ten years tied at the bottom! It was very beautiful and balloons held up for about 8 hours!
Annie H.
Salem, OR
I just love these balloons. Super durable and super affordable! The kids loved playing volleyball with the balloons. They were super easy to fill up. I bought mine at target for a reasonable price. I would definitely buy them again for any party I'm holding.
Ruth G.
Waterford, MI
I have tried most Spritz products except the balloons. Do they only come in sold colors? I was looking for maybe polka dots or stripes
mariela a.
Potrero, CA
How resistance are they?
Elssy Z.
Pacoima, CA
Has anyone tried these before
Aline C.