Spritz Balloons 12" Light Blue 15 ct

BY SPRITZ #5 in Party Supplies

Spritz balloons 12" light blue 15 ct see more...

Spritz Balloons 12
Spritz Balloons 12" Light Blue 15 ct
Caitlin W.
Bloomington, IN
I get these balloons at my local Target or Party City Store and I love them. Very affordable and come in lots of great colors.
Charm T.
San Jose, CA
Very pleased with the cost and how cheap and sturdy the balloon is. I always buy this type of brand whenever there is an event I'm planning or i ise it as a water balloon. I can garuntee you that the price you pay for this is absolute worth it.
Soleil S.
Culver City, CA
I have used these balloons for multiple different events! They come in array of different colors. Great for use with helium or just blown up with your mouth!
Natasha R.
These balloons are great for parties! They are so much better than the Party City brand and the dollar store brand. These come from Target and you can sometimes find a cartwheel to save even more on them. A party ain't a party without balloons!
Amanda S.
Las Vegas , NV
These balloons are a bargain. This brand is affordable and has a ton of color options. A party must have!
Angela C.
Redwood City, CA
Bought these balloons for my dogs birthday party BBQ. Was a big hit. Very pretty balloons for a good price. A lot of people commented on the decorations. The balloons seemed to have different shades. Balloons lasted the whole party although some did not make it through the night. Somehow a couple of balloons popped overnight. No big deal because the party was over.
Jade H.
Freeburg, PA
Great balloons for holding water, they're very sturdy! They're also very affordable and can be found at most department stores.
Cailyn E.
These balloons are low priced and fun for all ages. Whether they are blown up or if you let the kids play and try to inflate them they are fun for the whole family. Ages 3-103 approve. I would buy again.
Razia K.
Fremont, CA
I love spritz ballons! They last a great amount of time, do not pop easily and the colors are so vibrant. This is a staple for any party I'm hosting!
Amber P.
Navarre, FL
Mega Parent Expert
Yes! I love these balloons!!! It's summer time so I use these for water balloons. They fill up huge and don't pop in your hands before you throw them. I get these from party city! I live at the beach so everyone can use a good water balloon fight every once in a while!
Ruth G.
Waterford, MI
I have tried most Spritz products except the balloons. Do they only come in sold colors? I was looking for maybe polka dots or stripes
mariela a.
Potrero, CA
How resistance are they?
Elssy Z.
Pacoima, CA
Has anyone tried these before
Aline C.