Spritz Balloons 12" Light Blue 15 ct

BY SPRITZ #5 in Party Supplies

Spritz balloons 12" light blue 15 ct see more...

Spritz Balloons 12
Spritz Balloons 12" Light Blue 15 ct
Kaydence I.
Swartz Creek, MI
I like using these for parties and babie showers theres many games you can play with them and there last for a while
Lesly Z.
Los Angeles, CA
You can never go wrong with balloons. I really like these I bought them at Target but in a different style. I thought the price was reasonable for how long they last. I use these for every party I have.
Lorraine P.
Available in a variety of colors and almost always available at Target. Thick latex and easy to inflate.
Sam L.
I love the color and they blow up easy. It definitely met my expectations and I would recommend it to other people. I always bought them from dollar general. I would buy this product again. They are easy for he kids to use as well.
Kate E.
Scottsdale, AZ
These balloons were great for the price! They were a beautiful, consistent color. They were easy to blow up and lasted a while
Andrea H.
I love these becaus of the price and all the colors are so amazing. I also like that you
Can use them outside and hey hold up in weather temp changes from morning to night
Elizabeth H.
Good color! Used down for a nephews birthday party and they did not disappoint and they would be something I would use again and again!
Talesha R.
Jacksonville, FL
Great balloons I use them for all my kids parties no party eithout them!! Never had any issues. Fills quickly by mouth or helium, I've used both.
Laura G.
Sparks, NV
I love these balloons! That said, they popped pretty easily and weren't durable enough for the children at the BBQ. They were awesome at events where there weren't children trying to play with them though. The colors were vibrant and added to the decor perfectly.
Brigitte N.
Milton, FL
Great product and the price was affordable. I was able to select the right color for the occasion. Very few popped and that was great with all the children.
Ruth G.
Waterford, MI
I have tried most Spritz products except the balloons. Do they only come in sold colors? I was looking for maybe polka dots or stripes
mariela a.
Potrero, CA
How resistance are they?
Elssy Z.
Pacoima, CA
Has anyone tried these before
Aline C.