Spritz Balloons 12" Light Blue 15 ct

BY SPRITZ #5 in Party Supplies

Spritz balloons 12" light blue 15 ct see more...

Spritz Balloons 12
Spritz Balloons 12" Light Blue 15 ct
Rachel N.
Los Lunas, NM
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Good quality good price easy to find they didn't pop right away they were very good and lasted even in the heat and wind
Kasey P.
Southbridge, MA
I love buying these whenever I plan on having a party. They're always a great price and you can find them at any store!
Gabrielle H.
Tustin, CA
Great quality and the color is consistent. These come in different sizes too. And the price is great. I will buy more!
Kaydence I.
Swartz Creek, MI
I like using these for parties and babie showers theres many games you can play with them and there last for a while
Jodee W.
Auburn, WA
Great balloons in a variety of colors! great price. fun for water balloons!!........ or any party you have coming up.
Sheree M.
Tualatin, OR
Balloons always mean a good time! We love to get a home helium tank and fill balloons whenever we need a little fun!
Jéssica F.
Keystone, CO
Great! My kids loved! We played all day and the balloons are great! It need others options of colors to use in partys
Nghia P.
Austin, TX
Very easy to blow up and didn't have trouble tying it either.love the color selection.i would recommend this to people
Taylor W.
Nortonville, KY
I like them that are great for partys, birthday party, baby showers, graduated party's, and fourth of July party's.
Ashley M.
Who doesn't love balloons? Very affordable and a wide variety of fun colors. It can usually be purchased at target.
Ruth G.
Clarkston, MI
I have tried most Spritz products except the balloons. Do they only come in sold colors? I was looking for maybe polka dots or stripes
mariela a.
Potrero, CA
How resistance are they?
Aline C.
Santana
Elssy Z.
Pacoima, CA
Has anyone tried these before