Spritz Balloons 12" Light Blue 15 ct

BY SPRITZ #5 in Party Supplies

Spritz balloons 12" light blue 15 ct see more...

Spritz Balloons 12
Spritz Balloons 12" Light Blue 15 ct
Lauren R.
Ann Arbor, MI
These balloons inflate easily, stay inflated, and don't pop easily. All in all a great party decoration!
Ashley S.
Columbus, OH
What negativity can one leave about balloons? Spritz are my go to when throwing a party. They have great color options and a perfect price point! They're also durable so you're not accidentally popping them!
Ashley K.
Blackwood, NJ
I love these balloons, they stay afloat for 48 hours, and have such a gorgeous color range. The only down fall is the smell a little bit. They are in a great price range. I love these balloons.
Alexandra O.
Ignacio, CO
I love these brightly colored balloons. They are my go-to when we have an event that needs a little perk! They are heavy duty, affordable and do not tear or pop easily.
Rochelle D.
Brooklyn, NY
Spritz balloons are the best balloons to buy! They come in amazing colors and there is the perfect amount of balloons in each package. I cannot throw or host a party without balloons and these balloons complete the party. You can decorate your space with balloons in any way weather it be letting them lay on the ground or sticking them to the ceiling- the possibilities are endless! These balloons are always the start of a good time, and it's even fun to blow them up! Even if you aren't throwing a party, go ahead to the store and buy yourself some Spritz balloons because they will not let you down.
Lauren T.
Troutdale, OR
Everyone loves balloons! They make celebrations even better! And the variety of colors makes the room just so much colorful and brighter!
Wendi P.
Lincoln, CA
Great Balloons and for a good price! My children love them and they seem to last quite a while. We fill them with water and they splash around the backyard with them. Great activities to be played. Yes I buy them every party we have.
Brianna S.
They're great balloons and I've used them for my past few birthday parties. they are good quality and I really loved them! they're insanely affordable too! I would definitely recommend these!
Sarah P.
Union, NJ
I love the spritz party supply line! The balloons are great, come in good colors, last long, and look great!
Annie H.
Salem, OR
I just love these balloons. Super durable and super affordable! The kids loved playing volleyball with the balloons. They were super easy to fill up. I bought mine at target for a reasonable price. I would definitely buy them again for any party I'm holding.
Ruth G.
Waterford, MI
I have tried most Spritz products except the balloons. Do they only come in sold colors? I was looking for maybe polka dots or stripes
mariela a.
Potrero, CA
How resistance are they?
Elssy Z.
Pacoima, CA
Has anyone tried these before
Aline C.