Spritz Balloons 12" Light Blue 15 ct

BY SPRITZ #5 in Party Supplies

Spritz balloons 12" light blue 15 ct see more...

Spritz Balloons 12
Spritz Balloons 12" Light Blue 15 ct
Minerva R.
Spritz ballons are always a good pick for a party. Reasonable price for a good quality ballon. The light blue is a nice color and matches the theme for frozen perfectly.
Layne W.
Mount Olive, AL
Ive bought These Ballons On Many Occassions. they are extremely durable, large ballons. colors are plentiful and price was just a few bucks. I found at target but also Hobby Lobby, I would definitely buy these again!
Lorraine P.
Available in a variety of colors and almost always available at Target. Thick latex and easy to inflate.
Jodee W.
Auburn, WA
Great balloons in a variety of colors! great price. fun for water balloons!!........ or any party you have coming up.
MaKendrea S.
Delaware, OH
These were some of the best quality balloons I've bought, when I used them for my son's birthday they stayed blown up for a good amount of time!.
Amber R.
Belmont, NC
These balloons were a really nice addition to our party! We had them blown up and they lasted for days! This brand would be great I'm sure, no matter what color you pick out.
Guadalupe M. V.
Edinburg, TX
If tou don't have balloons In a party, your pary would be bore because you need the color of these
Carrie M.
These balloons were great! I used them for a graduation party. The color stayed vibrant when blown up. And they stayed up well after the party.
Laine C.
I like the color selection and that they are affordable. Perfect size for birthday parties! I love how all the products coordinate.
Chloe R.
I love these balloons! They come in all sorts of colors and are very affordable! And I was glad to see they lasted a few days. The kids loved these balloons also and had a fun time playing and taking pictures with them!
Ruth G.
Waterford, MI
I have tried most Spritz products except the balloons. Do they only come in sold colors? I was looking for maybe polka dots or stripes
mariela a.
Potrero, CA
How resistance are they?
Elssy Z.
Pacoima, CA
Has anyone tried these before
Aline C.