Spritz Balloons 12" Light Blue 15 ct

BY SPRITZ #5 in Party Supplies

Spritz balloons 12" light blue 15 ct see more...

Spritz Balloons 12
Spritz Balloons 12" Light Blue 15 ct
Sheima A.
Erie, PA
My nephews love playing w ballon specially in summer time and adding water to the balloons bring our game to another leve. Of fun
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
Durable brand, and easy to inflate. If you are looking for a brand in which you don't want to have a hard time with, this is it!
Taylor W.
These balloons are very sturdy and cheap. the material is sturdy especially for water balloons and price is very cost efficient.
Jennifer K.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My go to party balloon. I love the huge selection of colors they offer. I can always find the perfect accent to my party theme!
Caitlin W.
Bloomington, IN
I get these balloons at my local Target or Party City Store and I love them. Very affordable and come in lots of great colors.
Jade H.
Freeburg, PA
Great balloons for holding water, they're very sturdy! They're also very affordable and can be found at most department stores.
Karina R.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
These put in work. They stretch enough for a good size ballon they're cheap as well I believe they're no more than two dollars.
Bri S.
Glen Allen, VA
Do the trick. Doesn't leave a nasty residue taste in your mouth after like others. Not the cheapest balloons, but nice quality.
Kate E.
Scottsdale, AZ
These balloons were great for the price! They were a beautiful, consistent color. They were easy to blow up and lasted a while
Nicole M.
Cheektowaga, NY
These balloons are terrible. They pop for no reason. I only give them 2 stars because they come in great colors and are cheap.
Ruth G.
Clarkston, MI
I have tried most Spritz products except the balloons. Do they only come in sold colors? I was looking for maybe polka dots or stripes
mariela a.
Potrero, CA
How resistance are they?
Aline C.
Santana
Elssy Z.
Pacoima, CA
Has anyone tried these before