Spritz Balloons 12" Light Blue 15 ct

BY SPRITZ #5 in Party Supplies

Spritz balloons 12" light blue 15 ct see more...

Spritz Balloons 12
Spritz Balloons 12" Light Blue 15 ct
Rebecca B.
Beaverton, OR
Great brand of balloons, they never break when inflating and hold air for days!
Domenica C.
Plant City, FL
Balloons is a must have for me and my events i love how it can tie everything together. this a good brand great price and last long
Gabrielle H.
Tustin, CA
Great quality and the color is consistent. These come in different sizes too. And the price is great. I will buy more!
elisett r.
Built from strong material.don't burst easily. I always look for these when I look for balloons.have wide variety of colors to chose from.
Kaydence I.
Swartz Creek, MI
I like using these for parties and babie showers theres many games you can play with them and there last for a while
Leslie L.
Nacogdoches, TX
My bf got these for me and they last so so long! it feels much thicker than other balloons I've felt. it's very affordable too. you can find these at walmart or any party store really. i would buy these for someone's party again!
lynsey b.
Anaheim, CA
You can definitely decorate your backyard with these for maybe a BBQ I usually but this at target
Lesly Z.
Los Angeles, CA
You can never go wrong with balloons. I really like these I bought them at Target but in a different style. I thought the price was reasonable for how long they last. I use these for every party I have.
Victoria G.
Rncho Cordova, CA
I have used these balloons on multiple occasions for different parties, they have always lasted a very long time. They don't pop very easily and they hold helium well. The color is always consistent and is great for a boy baby shower, or a boys birthday party.
Audra H.
Olmsted Falls, OH
These add instant fun to any backyard bash! You can either use a helium tank to inflate thelse so they float, or simply use your own hot air to blow them up and let them flow around the party on their own.
Ruth G.
Waterford, MI
I have tried most Spritz products except the balloons. Do they only come in sold colors? I was looking for maybe polka dots or stripes
mariela a.
Potrero, CA
How resistance are they?
Elssy Z.
Pacoima, CA
Has anyone tried these before
Aline C.