Spritz Balloons 12" Light Blue 15 ct

BY SPRITZ #5 in Party Supplies

Spritz balloons 12" light blue 15 ct see more...

Spritz Balloons 12
Spritz Balloons 12" Light Blue 15 ct
Adolfo C.
Noblesville, IN
Great for when you need a certain color for a party. These are fun to have and you can have other members of the family help by blowing up the balloons. What I do is, I set up my vacuum cleaner with a special attachment and I can blow up balloons in no time. This is great if you want to have a large amount of balloons in a short amount of time and after the party just go around and pop em that's fun too.
Erin L.
Awesome ballons! Perfect for partys, water balloon fights and fun games 15 count is perfect amount and the color is beautiful
Imani G.
Cooper, TX
I think balloons are great no matter the age. Anyone can have fun with them. Of coarse they are affordable.
Dana B.
Daphne, AL
Good value for the amount of balloons you get. easy to pick up at target. a large aray of colors to choose from.
Jasmine Z.
Reading, PA
These balloons are great they always have a variety of colors for any occasion. They are cost efficient and very durable for latex balloons. I would recommend this to anyone.
Estefania M.
Lawrenceville, GA
I love this band of balloons, I found mine in target the glossy stays all day even if the weather is very hot! They would stay up all day with Normal hair or helium
Catrina V.
Barrington, IL
Recently used these balloons to decorate for my mother's birthday party. Rally easy to blow up and tie. Blew up about 50, none of them popped or had a hole in them. Awesome balloons!
Karissa W.
We loved the pink balloons we used for our photo shoot! They were the perfect color and exactly what we needed.
Diana D.
Bethlehem, PA
Balloons are like a must at parties and these balloons are good quality for a good price! It is great for party games and good for decorations. They definitely meet my expectations and I will buy it again!
Fabiola R.
Perth Amboy, NJ
I just got these for my baby shower. I couldn't get the color I wanted so I went for the next best thing. They seemed pretty affordable for the quantity but I also had a gift card so I wasn't worry about cost.
Ruth G.
Waterford, MI
I have tried most Spritz products except the balloons. Do they only come in sold colors? I was looking for maybe polka dots or stripes
mariela a.
Potrero, CA
How resistance are they?
Elssy Z.
Pacoima, CA
Has anyone tried these before
Aline C.