Spritz Balloons 12" Light Blue 15 ct

BY SPRITZ #5 in Party Supplies

Spritz balloons 12" light blue 15 ct see more...

Spritz Balloons 12
Spritz Balloons 12" Light Blue 15 ct
MaKendrea S.
Delaware, OH
These were some of the best quality balloons I've bought, when I used them for my son's birthday they stayed blown up for a good amount of time!.
Carrie M.
These balloons were great! I used them for a graduation party. The color stayed vibrant when blown up. And they stayed up well after the party.
Lilli J.
Dunwoody, GA
These balloons are easy to inflate. they are beautiful colors! these balloons are a great value! they are great for any party or get together.
Elizabeth D.
Delmar, DE
Used these balloons for a birthday party celebration. they held up very well and were even hard to pop when the kids tried. would buy again.
Ariel Nicole A.
Santa Fe, NM
Last a very long time and very beautiful when fully inflated. I enjoy mixing and matching different colors to suit the person or party theme.
Erica S.
Modesto, CA
I love spiritz products. These balloons are great in quality. Not expensive. They inflate great and don't feel like they would pop right away.
elisett r.
Built from strong material.don't burst easily. I always look for these when I look for balloons.have wide variety of colors to chose from.
Krista A.
Niagara Falls, NY
Easy to use great product perfect for parties and was happy with the outcome. great coloring and packaging sizing was perfect for me too!
Lauren T.
Troutdale, OR
Everyone loves balloons! They make celebrations even better! And the variety of colors makes the room just so much colorful and brighter!
Amanda  M.
GAINESVILLE, GA
These are great! Easy to inflate, hard to pop and tons of fun! They don't have a nasty taste like many other inflatable balloons either.
Ruth G.
Waterford, MI
I have tried most Spritz products except the balloons. Do they only come in sold colors? I was looking for maybe polka dots or stripes
mariela a.
Potrero, CA
How resistance are they?
Elssy Z.
Pacoima, CA
Has anyone tried these before
Aline C.