Spritz Balloons 12" Light Blue 15 ct

BY SPRITZ #5 in Party Supplies

Spritz balloons 12" light blue 15 ct see more...

Spritz Balloons 12
Spritz Balloons 12" Light Blue 15 ct
Yessenia T.
Tifton, GA
I like balloons are inflated because of a good size and I served much for the party of my friend and give you a big surprise
Paige M.
Peachtree Cty, GA
My favorite brand for all party planning is Spritz! Love their coordinating things! However, it is a little bit pricier than other things but for a good reason!!!
Anna C.
Stockton
They're really vibrant and last awhile 😜 We used them for my moms 50th and they lasted a week! They're pretty affordable, you can get them at target 😊
Lilli J.
Dunwoody, GA
These balloons are easy to inflate. they are beautiful colors! these balloons are a great value! they are great for any party or get together.
Nicole J.
Brentwood, TN
Love these balloons. They are perfect for a party and have a great color blue. They last quite a while. The best part is they are easy to blow up
maria B.
Moreno Valley, CA
Bought several colors for a baby shower the price is great and the assortment of colors is also great, can find them at any target
Alyson A.
They always do the job! They are great for any possible party you could ever think of.
Elyssa R.
Modesto, CA
These balloons are absolutely amazing! The color is beautiful and they blow very easily not only that but can most definitley be used as water balloons!
sabryna B.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Love these! I recently did a gender reveal party for a friend of mine and used these to place in her reveal box. This brand not only carries this prefect shade of baby blue but also other colors. I purchased baby pink as well.
Karissa W.
We loved the pink balloons we used for our photo shoot! They were the perfect color and exactly what we needed.
Ruth G.
Waterford, MI
I have tried most Spritz products except the balloons. Do they only come in sold colors? I was looking for maybe polka dots or stripes
mariela a.
Potrero, CA
How resistance are they?
Elssy Z.
Pacoima, CA
Has anyone tried these before
Aline C.