Spritz Balloons 12" Light Blue 15 ct

BY SPRITZ #5 in Party Supplies

Spritz balloons 12" light blue 15 ct see more...

Spritz Balloons 12
Spritz Balloons 12" Light Blue 15 ct
Lilliana B.
Tehachapi, CA
I loved this color, the balloons were perfectly saturated. They were easy to tie, and didn't pop at all! I would say its a great value for the price.
Razia K.
Fremont, CA
I love spritz ballons! They last a great amount of time, do not pop easily and the colors are so vibrant. This is a staple for any party I'm hosting!
Cherrish M.
Moreno Valley, CA
The kids loved the balloons laying around all over the place with glow sticks inside of them. It was almost like catching large fireflies for them
MaKendrea S.
Delaware, OH
These were some of the best quality balloons I've bought, when I used them for my son's birthday they stayed blown up for a good amount of time!.
Bethany H.
Portland , OR
I love this brand . I have never been disappointed with any of the products from his brand . They have hip and trendy colors for every occasion .
Shannon S.
We used these for the gender reveal of our twins. We used blue and pink, but had to pop both pink ones. Very sturdy and stay blown up for weeks!
ashlee w.
Statesboro, GA
This product is AWESOME! these balloons have great volume and lasted forever. I wish they came with more in the bad, but overall a great product.
Talesha R.
Jacksonville, FL
Great balloons I use them for all my kids parties no party eithout them!! Never had any issues. Fills quickly by mouth or helium, I've used both.
Trudy N.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Can't go wrong with these Balloons. very durable, colorful, and easy to inflate. I typically get these from target for pretty much every occasion
Heather W.
Lake Forest, CA
We always get these balloons at Target then fill then up at a local supermarket, or rent a helium tank. Much cheaper than buying pre-filled ones.
Ruth G.
Clarkston, MI
I have tried most Spritz products except the balloons. Do they only come in sold colors? I was looking for maybe polka dots or stripes
mariela a.
Potrero, CA
How resistance are they?
Aline C.
Santana
Elssy Z.
Pacoima, CA
Has anyone tried these before