Spritz Balloons 12" Light Blue 15 ct

BY SPRITZ #5 in Party Supplies

Spritz balloons 12" light blue 15 ct see more...

Spritz Balloons 12
Spritz Balloons 12" Light Blue 15 ct
alex b.
Really nice balloons, a few popped but everyone was playing with them. They do smell a little weird like a factory almost, but they were cute for the occasion
Maria P.
Windermere , FL
I like these balloons. They have great color selection and they are cheap. And I like to use them with helium. I love how they brighten up any birthday party.
Brigitte N.
Milton, FL
Great product and the price was affordable. I was able to select the right color for the occasion. Very few popped and that was great with all the children.
Jill S.
Rochester , MN
We used these for my son's birthday party and the kids loved them! They are bright and durable as they took a beating from the 4 year olds playing with them.
Soleil S.
Culver City, CA
I have used these balloons for multiple different events! They come in array of different colors. Great for use with helium or just blown up with your mouth!
Elyssa R.
Modesto, CA
These balloons are absolutely amazing! The color is beautiful and they blow very easily not only that but can most definitley be used as water balloons!
Anna C.
Stockton
They're really vibrant and last awhile 😜 We used them for my moms 50th and they lasted a week! They're pretty affordable, you can get them at target 😊
Nina W.
These are great. Used baby pink ones for my sister's baby shower. They are great quality, easy to blow up, and last quite a while. Great price as well!
Razia K.
Fremont, CA
I love spritz ballons! They last a great amount of time, do not pop easily and the colors are so vibrant. This is a staple for any party I'm hosting!
Lilliana B.
Tehachapi, CA
I loved this color, the balloons were perfectly saturated. They were easy to tie, and didn't pop at all! I would say its a great value for the price.
Ruth G.
Waterford, MI
I have tried most Spritz products except the balloons. Do they only come in sold colors? I was looking for maybe polka dots or stripes
mariela a.
Potrero, CA
How resistance are they?
Elssy Z.
Pacoima, CA
Has anyone tried these before
Aline C.