Spritz Balloons 12" Light Blue 15 ct

BY SPRITZ #5 in Party Supplies

Spritz balloons 12" light blue 15 ct see more...

Spritz Balloons 12
Spritz Balloons 12" Light Blue 15 ct
naf C.
Mega Parent Expert
These balloons can be bought from a dollar store and are quite cheap. They are very strong as well. They are definitely useful for a party especially involving kids because they love balloons. They are large when fully blown. I would buy them again if needed.
Fallon G.
Oviedo, FL
I love all the Spritz products (available at Target). They're a better quality than some of the similar brands of balloons I've tried from random party supply stores. Many of the competition's balloons broke while we werr hurriedly inflating them for a party, but the Spritz balloons held up with no problem. They also have a lot of color options so you can coordinate with your theme/decor. These even held up in outdoor use during our ridiculously hot summers. I'd definitely pick them up again.
Lindsay S.
Mega Parent Expert
I host a lot of parties and balloons are always a MUST!!! Spritz balloons have great color and variety, they are durable and almost never pop on me. They are affordable, you can never go wrong with any Spritz product.
Rochelle D.
Brooklyn, NY
Spritz balloons are the best balloons to buy! They come in amazing colors and there is the perfect amount of balloons in each package. I cannot throw or host a party without balloons and these balloons complete the party. You can decorate your space with balloons in any way weather it be letting them lay on the ground or sticking them to the ceiling- the possibilities are endless! These balloons are always the start of a good time, and it's even fun to blow them up! Even if you aren't throwing a party, go ahead to the store and buy yourself some Spritz balloons because they will not let you down.
Adolfo C.
Noblesville, IN
Great for when you need a certain color for a party. These are fun to have and you can have other members of the family help by blowing up the balloons. What I do is, I set up my vacuum cleaner with a special attachment and I can blow up balloons in no time. This is great if you want to have a large amount of balloons in a short amount of time and after the party just go around and pop em that's fun too.
Mary R.
Mega Parent Expert
These are excellent balloons! High quality, stands up to lots of kids pushing, punching and grabbing. If you use helium, they hold the helium much longer than cheaper balloons. Good color selections - you can find something to match just about any color scheme.

one downside, because they are such good quality, they aren't the greatest for water balloons because they don't break that easily.
Angela C.
Redwood City, CA
Bought these balloons for my dogs birthday party BBQ. Was a big hit. Very pretty balloons for a good price. A lot of people commented on the decorations. The balloons seemed to have different shades. Balloons lasted the whole party although some did not make it through the night. Somehow a couple of balloons popped overnight. No big deal because the party was over.
Joely R.
I've bought these ballons they're great and inexpensive. It's very allastic so they can grow pretty big. They come in all colors and multi color too. You can find this brand in target. Usually u can find in in the party isle or arts and craft they're usually in the same area in target, where I often shop.
Kelli W.
It is absolutely essential to have balloons at your summer barbecue. These balloons not only are easy to blow up, but they're super cute! The color is very in style the season, I highly recommend if you're going to have a backyard barbecue to grab a set of these balloons, your guests we'll just go nuts, I know mine did ;)
Amanda W.
Mohrsville, PA
A party never feels quite right without balloons! I've tried many different balloon brands, but this one in comparison produces longer-lasting and rounder balloons. These adorable babies come in a variety of colors, so they always match whatever party decor you use! Love them!
Ruth G.
Waterford, MI
I have tried most Spritz products except the balloons. Do they only come in sold colors? I was looking for maybe polka dots or stripes
mariela a.
Potrero, CA
How resistance are they?
Elssy Z.
Pacoima, CA
Has anyone tried these before
Aline C.