BY SPRITE

Natalie P.
Lyons
I love Sprite Zero! It tastes just like regular Sprite, but without the added sugar. I also love the flavors that this drink comes in. I am not a big soda drinker anymore, but this is definitely a soda that stays on my list of favorites to buy when I want a little soda in my life!
Kaicey W.
I recently swapped my regular Sprite for the zero version to try to save some “wasted” calories but I can tell the difference pretty obviously. It’s not bad but it’s definitely not the same and has that “diet” flavor that I’m not a big fan of.
Kelsey B.
Sprite 0 is my absolute favorite soda. In my opinion, it tastes a lot better than normal sprite plus it’s a lot healthier calorie and sugar wise. Most 0 sodas taste a bit funny, but I love this one.
Shelby M.
Chicago
I’m a diabetic, so Sprite Zero offers an alternative to Diet Coke that I generally really enjoy. It satisfies my cravings for fizziness. I wish these diet sodas used natural sweeteners such as stevia though. I’m concerned about the long term impact of the artificial sweeteners, as they’ve been linked to cancer and other disorders
Dianna L.
My family and myself love the sprite products. Hahaha it's always stocked up here in our home. It has the best and most reshreshing flavor. I would definitely recommend to anybody looking for some flavor :-)
Jessica L.
Doesn’t taste awful but definitely prefer regular Sprite. Zero tastes more like a flat/bland version of Sprite. Probably won’t buy again just because I like other “diet” lemon lime sodas better.
Joan G.
Anaheim, CA
My go to soda of choice! I love the entire Sprite Zero family of products. Especially the Sprite Zero products being offered in flavors like Grape and Vanilla!
Betsy D.
McAllen
Switched to this one when I wad drinking too much coke!! I don't drink any more carbonated drinks but if I did this one would be the go to drink!!
Elizabeth S.
Spartanburg, SC
Very nice a refreshing drink! I like it! It has a different taste from normal sprite but unlike other diet drinks it tastes good!
Dawn S.
Absoutley love Sprite Zero!! It works got on upset stomach too. I couldn't ask for a better soda. I will definitely buy more.