BY SPRITE ZERO

Sprite Soda, 8 oz Can (Pack of 24) from Groceries To Your Door...100% Satisfaction Guarantee...Order Now!!! see more...

• Does this taste like the regular sprite or does it leave a taste in...9 Answers
Debbie h.
Debbie h.
Newton, NC
Love Sprite zero! So refreshing and not that sweet. I've been drinking diet for many yrs and this is def one of my favorites.
Lexi F.
Lexi F.
I don't normally drink soda but lately when I have been they've been diets. In comparison to other diet sodas it's better tasting, closer to the normal sprites than other sodas are. They're affordable and great tasting.
Kayla H.
Kayla H.
Williston
I've always been a sprite fan and I'm one that really enjoys the "zero" flavors. I know it would all be preference and some people don't like the taste but for me it's so similar to the original without the calories. Light and refreshing without a syrup taste that makes you feel like you just drank a cup of sugar. One of my most reached for pops
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Hunlock Creek, PA
So good! And no calories! My new go to when I go out for pizza and don't feel water. Unlike Coke Zero, this has no weird aftertaste and still has the original sprite flavor. It's also great bc it has no caffeine!
Chance H.
Chance H.
Hoboken, NJ
This is probably my favorite soda! It tastes great but doesn't have a bunch of sugar and calories. It's very refreshing and you can enjoy it without feeling like you need to immediately brush your teeth afterwards.
Wendy C.
Wendy C.
Nicely flavored and refreshing when super cold!!! This is the only soda my husband drinks!!!
shilpa l.
shilpa l.
I like this. Zero calorie and good flavor soda. All time favorite. Always empty the can in few minutes only
Julie S.
Julie S.
Cottage grove, OR
One of my favorite diet sodas. Most diet drink have an off taste and an after taste. Cold straight out of the can. I really would call this crisp and refreshing. I enjoy it much more than diet 7up.
Krista H.
Krista H.
Chesapeake, OH
Great diet soda its not exactly like sprite but if it did taste the same it would be regular sprite. It is a crisp light citrus flavor with lots of fizz.
Glenna M.
Glenna M.
Lakewood, WA
Its a good alternative but kind of lacks the flavor the original Sprite has. It's like sparkling water...
Amber O.
Amber O.
Union, SC
Does this taste like the regular sprite or does it leave a taste in your mouth like diet drinks?