BY SPRITE ZERO

Sprite Soda, 8 oz Can (Pack of 24) from Groceries To Your Door...100% Satisfaction Guarantee...Order Now!!! see more...

• Does this taste like the regular sprite or does it leave a taste in...9 Answers
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
Talladega, AL
I try not to drink carbonated or sugary drinks but I couldn't help it when I was handed one of these! I love that it still has that awesome sprite taste that everyone loves while not having the calories like one. If I ever begin to drink soda again, this may be what I choose to go with.
Tonya A.
Tonya A.
Piketon
The only downfall to my favorite drink....very hard to find. Most retailers do not carry this flavor. I only but 2 liters and on occasion 20 ounce bottles.
cindy d.
cindy d.
Clanton, AL
I have never had any issues drinking diet or 'zero drinks as far as taste goes and this one is no exception. It tastes about the same as regular sprite to me with only the slightest hint that it's not regular sprite. Everyone is different though.
Maria P.
Maria P.
West Haven, UT
My husband doesn't like soda but he absolutely loves Sprite Zero. I like that it has zero calories and it still taste good. I don't usually drink soda because the bubbles bother me but I have no problem with Sprite Zero.
Kendra B.
Kendra B.
Sprite Zero is my kryotonite! Same great flavor as regular Sprite but no calories!! This is my new addiction since giving up caffeine while breastfeeding. I can still get the carbonation and flavor with the calories or caffeine!
Melissa J.
Melissa J.
Appleton, WI
crisp and refreshing! love that it is zero calories with natural flavors. prefer over other clear sodas. just wish it didn't go flat so quickly.
Dee B.
Dee B.
Pearcy, AR
This has a Great lemon lime taste without the after taste that a lot of the diet drinks have. Sprite Zero
Cheryl A.
Cheryl A.
Lapel
I usually drink green tea but this is my guilty pleasure when I need something with carbonation. I prefer the bottled version because the carbonation lasts longer!
Hallie D.
Hallie D.
not better than the real thing but it's just as good! i have frequent migraines and this sometimes helps with them ! weird i know but useful
Debbie h.
Debbie h.
Newton, NC
Love Sprite zero! So refreshing and not that sweet. I've been drinking diet for many yrs and this is def one of my favorites.
Amber O.
Amber O.
Union, SC
Does this taste like the regular sprite or does it leave a taste in your mouth like diet drinks?