BY SPRITE

Sprite Soda, 8 oz Can (Pack of 24) from Groceries To Your Door...100% Satisfaction Guarantee...Order Now!!! see more...

• Does this taste like the regular sprite or does it leave a taste ...10 Answers
Kayle Jo W.
Hastings, MI
I like it during the holidays with cranberry choose or sometimes I cook with it baked chicken in sprite is damn good
scarlett B.
Guernsey
i prefer this to normal sprite as i feel it isn’t so strong. love the taste and would recommend
Amanda S.
Snellville, GA
This taste just as good as the original. It is my favorite drink. I love the fact I can drink it without worrying about the carbs.
Chrissy G.
West Warwick, RI
I’m not much of a soda drinker but if I do it has to be this one. I don’t even notice that it’s sugar free. It tastes just like regular sprite to me. Although, sometimes it has too much fizz and even after sitting for a while, still kinda blows up on you when you open it lol
Bryce P.
Chemainus
Sprite with zero calories! And it tastes great, I find so many other clear pops taste chemically but not sprite!
Alice W.
I don't know whether there's something wrong with me, but I always, without fail, prefer the diet versions of soft drinks. Anyway, this is delicious, keep doing what you're doing, 10/10 would recommend
Layla M.
Zebulon, NC
Sprite Zero is the best diet soda on the market!!! It tastes like regular soda and it's not overly carbonated like diet.
Jessica K.
Talladega, AL
I try not to drink carbonated or sugary drinks but I couldn't help it when I was handed one of these! I love that it still has that awesome sprite taste that everyone loves while not having the calories like one. If I ever begin to drink soda again, this may be what I choose to go with.
Tonya A.
Piketon, OH
The only downfall to my favorite drink....very hard to find. Most retailers do not carry this flavor. I only but 2 liters and on occasion 20 ounce bottles.
cindy d.
Clanton, AL
I have never had any issues drinking diet or 'zero drinks as far as taste goes and this one is no exception. It tastes about the same as regular sprite to me with only the slightest hint that it's not regular sprite. Everyone is different though.
Amber O.
Union, SC
Does this taste like the regular sprite or does it leave a taste in your mouth like diet drinks?