BY SPRITE ZERO

Sprite Soda, 8 oz Can (Pack of 24) from Groceries To Your Door...100% Satisfaction Guarantee...Order Now!!! see more...

• Does this taste like the regular sprite or does it leave a taste ...9 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Chrissy G.
West Warwick, RI
I’m not much of a soda drinker but if I do it has to be this one. I don’t even notice that it’s sugar free. It tastes just like regular sprite to me. Although, sometimes it has too much fizz and even after sitting for a while, still kinda blows up on you when you open it lol
Bryce P.
Chemainus
Sprite with zero calories! And it tastes great, I find so many other clear pops taste chemically but not sprite!
Alice W.
I don't know whether there's something wrong with me, but I always, without fail, prefer the diet versions of soft drinks. Anyway, this is delicious, keep doing what you're doing, 10/10 would recommend
Layla M.
Zebulon, NC
Sprite Zero is the best diet soda on the market!!! It tastes like regular soda and it's not overly carbonated like diet.
Jessica K.
Talladega, AL
I try not to drink carbonated or sugary drinks but I couldn't help it when I was handed one of these! I love that it still has that awesome sprite taste that everyone loves while not having the calories like one. If I ever begin to drink soda again, this may be what I choose to go with.
Tonya A.
Piketon
The only downfall to my favorite drink....very hard to find. Most retailers do not carry this flavor. I only but 2 liters and on occasion 20 ounce bottles.
cindy d.
Clanton, AL
I have never had any issues drinking diet or 'zero drinks as far as taste goes and this one is no exception. It tastes about the same as regular sprite to me with only the slightest hint that it's not regular sprite. Everyone is different though.
Maria P.
West Haven, UT
My husband doesn't like soda but he absolutely loves Sprite Zero. I like that it has zero calories and it still taste good. I don't usually drink soda because the bubbles bother me but I have no problem with Sprite Zero.
Kendra B.
Sprite Zero is my kryotonite! Same great flavor as regular Sprite but no calories!! This is my new addiction since giving up caffeine while breastfeeding. I can still get the carbonation and flavor with the calories or caffeine!
Melissa J.
Appleton, WI
crisp and refreshing! love that it is zero calories with natural flavors. prefer over other clear sodas. just wish it didn't go flat so quickly.
Amber O.
Union, SC
Does this taste like the regular sprite or does it leave a taste in your mouth like diet drinks?