BY SPRITE

Sprite Soda, 8 oz Can (Pack of 24) from Groceries To Your Door...100% Satisfaction Guarantee...Order Now!!! see more...

• Does this taste like the regular sprite or does it leave a taste ...10 Answers
Austina L.
Yakima
It's okay. Doesn't taste as good as the original but if you need a sprite fix, it works. I'd rather just drink the regular because I think this one leaves a weird taste in my mouth.
Shannon S.
Don't get me wrong, although most diet sodas are a waaaay better and healthier option other than regular soft drinks, this is def not my cup of tea. They do have more bubbly sensation than regular Sprite, but to me, the taste is way too flat.
Nicki K.
My kids love getting to drink soda out of the can and these smaller cans make it a little easier to hold as well as limit the amount that they get! Sprite zero is a good option in my house because it cuts back on the other stuff that we avoid.
Mary G.
Oakland, CA
Sprite's regular amazing flavor but without the added calories, I always feel is harder to get Sprite Zero in general at stores but it's still my go to soft drink after Cocacola
Madison M.
I love Sprite Zero! Since I'm type one diabetic I can't always drink the regular Sprite because of the sugar. It's a nice alternative for the regular Sprite, it quenches my thirst for regular Sprite.
Danielle C.
Simpsonville, KY
I LOVE Sprite Zero, FINALLY a 0 calorie alternative for Sprite that actually tastes good and similar to regular Sprite. It doesn't taste exactly the same though, it tastes like a sort of more watered version of regular Sprite, I love it.
Heather S.
Plantation, Fl
It really tastes a lot like regular sprite and not a diet one. Taste is great and love how it's zero calories. Make sure you keep it cold though because it never taste very good warm. Would buy again.
Oro F.
Sprite zero is not good at all. No one should buy it in m,y opinion. It does not have good flavor.The flavor is soooooo bad.It did not meet my expectations.To me it is so mad that nothing can improve it all. I will not buy it again.No not at all i don't think i will ever!
Inas H.
Albertson, NY
I have bought Sprite Zero, although I am starting to keep my distance from diet drinks. The packaging is very appealing and the flavor is typical to a diet drink. There is always the after-taste of the sweetener. The price is ok when it is on sale and I might buy it again.
Crystal R.
Elmendorf, TX
I don't buy Sprite zero i usually just buy sprite when I'm feeling sick and down that just really helps a lot more I mean I don't know what it is about sprite but it helps
Amber O.
Union, SC
Does this taste like the regular sprite or does it leave a taste in your mouth like diet drinks?