BY SPRITE ZERO

Sprite Soda, 8 oz Can (Pack of 24) from Groceries To Your Door...100% Satisfaction Guarantee...Order Now!!! see more...

• Does this taste like the regular sprite or does it leave a taste ...9 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Heather S.
Plantation, Fl
It really tastes a lot like regular sprite and not a diet one. Taste is great and love how it's zero calories. Make sure you keep it cold though because it never taste very good warm. Would buy again.
Madison M.
I love Sprite Zero! Since I'm type one diabetic I can't always drink the regular Sprite because of the sugar. It's a nice alternative for the regular Sprite, it quenches my thirst for regular Sprite.
Alexis S.
Pittsburgh, PA
Delicious drink to have when I don't want to have caffeine. It's super refreshing and love the flavor. I wish it didn't have aspartame in it. Once they fix that, I will be able to give it 5 stars
Melissa W.
Mesa, AZ
My neighborhood market just started selling 2 liters of this and I have my husband pivk.me up some every other day. Living in Arizona you don't want too sweet and thick drinks so this works great
Ann Marie V.
Severn, MD
Not bad for a diet soda. Tends to have a bit of an after taste and a very diet-y taste while drinking. Still an ok taste for a once in a while consumption. I probably would buy again, if on sale.
Gabriela B.
Antioch, Ca
Love the taste of sprite zero, tastes like regular sprite but you don't have to worry about the calories or sugar added. it is affordable, tasty and easy to find, the best option among others.
Angelina L.
Chesapeake, VA
Another one of my guilty pleasures! We usually use this to make drinks also and I feel that zero calorie is the healthier option. The light and refreshing flavor works well with many liquors.
I'm not a big fan of diet drinks and when the doctor suggested I cut down on sugar content I tried this drink. Its excellent soda and does leave that diet aftertaste in your mouth. I love it.
Ginger C.
Tulsa, OK
If Sprite Zero is on sale, I will buy it. It tastes almost as good as Diet 7-Up. It has a clean, refreshing taste. My daughter-in-law loves Sprite Zero Cranberry, but it is so hard to find.
Vani L.
sprite zero is great. I mean yeah it is the zero version. but it tastes just as good! another goto decision for a good caffeinated beverage for whenever I'm in the mood for some fuzziness.
Amber O.
Union, SC
Does this taste like the regular sprite or does it leave a taste in your mouth like diet drinks?