BY SPRITE ZERO

Sprite Soda, 8 oz Can (Pack of 24) from Groceries To Your Door...100% Satisfaction Guarantee...Order Now!!! see more...

• Does this taste like the regular sprite or does it leave a taste in...9 Answers
Angel W.
Angel W.
Good health for people who love sprite and are trying to lose weight or be more healthier or something. Its a ten out of ten for. It always a option.... Almost like sparking water and i would buy it again
Natalia S.
Natalia S.
East Granby, CT
It's very sweet, but when I don't have other options and have to get soda, I go for the diet version. Also when I go to a party instead drinking beer or juices as a mixer, I like to use Diet Sprite!!!!!!!
Hannah G.
Hannah G.
Lynchburg, VA
I love Sprite Zero. Especially at restaurants that I can get vanilla or strawberry flavoring in with it! It's a good drink for sick kids in need of clear fluids as well. Super good and not too unhealthy.
Heather S.
Heather S.
Plantation, Fl
It really tastes a lot like regular sprite and not a diet one. Taste is great and love how it's zero calories. Make sure you keep it cold though because it never taste very good warm. Would buy again.
Madison M.
Madison M.
I love Sprite Zero! Since I'm type one diabetic I can't always drink the regular Sprite because of the sugar. It's a nice alternative for the regular Sprite, it quenches my thirst for regular Sprite.
Ann Marie V.
Ann Marie V.
Severn, MD
Not bad for a diet soda. Tends to have a bit of an after taste and a very diet-y taste while drinking. Still an ok taste for a once in a while consumption. I probably would buy again, if on sale.
Melissa W.
Melissa W.
Mesa, AZ
My neighborhood market just started selling 2 liters of this and I have my husband pivk.me up some every other day. Living in Arizona you don't want too sweet and thick drinks so this works great
Alexis S.
Alexis S.
Pittsburgh, PA
Delicious drink to have when I don't want to have caffeine. It's super refreshing and love the flavor. I wish it didn't have aspartame in it. Once they fix that, I will be able to give it 5 stars
Gabriela B.
Gabriela B.
Antioch, Ca
Love the taste of sprite zero, tastes like regular sprite but you don't have to worry about the calories or sugar added. it is affordable, tasty and easy to find, the best option among others.
I'm not a big fan of diet drinks and when the doctor suggested I cut down on sugar content I tried this drink. Its excellent soda and does leave that diet aftertaste in your mouth. I love it.
Amber O.
Amber O.
Union, SC
Does this taste like the regular sprite or does it leave a taste in your mouth like diet drinks?