BY SPRITE ZERO

Sprite Soda, 8 oz Can (Pack of 24) from Groceries To Your Door...100% Satisfaction Guarantee...Order Now!!! see more...

• Does this taste like the regular sprite or does it leave a taste in...9 Answers
Ali H.
Ali H.
Fairfield, CT
This drink is so refreshing! Love having it nice and cold very inexpensive and affordable drink ! Great flavor with lemon and lime no need for improvement has been around forverrrr! Definitely recommend to others!
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Hunlock Creek, PA
So good! And no calories! My new go to when I go out for pizza and don't feel water. Unlike Coke Zero, this has no weird aftertaste and still has the original sprite flavor. It's also great bc it has no caffeine!
David S.
David S.
Bowling Green, KY
Sprite Zero is a good soda to drink daily because it has no calories. The entire soda zero line is great because their refreshing and guilt free. It tasted great with a vodka cranberry, and it's very refreshing.
Tara W.
Tara W.
Parkersburg, WV
I love Sprite Zero it is one of my favorites as far as diet lime flavored drinks! It doesn't go flat as fast as the others and gives u that slight burn on your tongue like you want from a good carbonated drink!
Diamond W.
Diamond W.
I think I might love this better than the normal sprite. It has more salt than regular sports but I think that's why I love it so much. This isn't my first time having this I drink this almost in a daily basis.
Giovanna F.
Giovanna F.
Swampscott, MA
It is super diet option for a soft drink. Goes nicely for any kind of meal. It can be mixed with strawberry ice cream taster incredible. I am a repeat consumer. It is nice for refreshment. I would buy it again.
Liz G.
Liz G.
I love this drink! Great as a mixer or on its own. I love the citrus flavor. It is super refreshing on a hot day! This is a great value and often on sale. I found it at Kroger and would recommend it to others.
Lauren F.
Lauren F.
Sprite Zero has a very refreshing taste and a good amount of carbonation. It is a very affordable drink and always exceeds my expectations. I drink it at least once a week and always reach for it on the shelf!
Breanna J.
Breanna J.
Louisville, KY
As much as I love regular sprite, sprite zero is up there with it! The taste is so close to regular sprite and is supposed to be better for you. I am a repeat consumer, everyone in my house loves sprite zero.
Cindy W.
Cindy W.
Nicholls, GA
I love Sprite Zero I always make my own cherry Sprite with marschino cherries at home or tropical with crushed pineapple and marschino cherries it's amazing all the combos you can come up with with Sprite!!
Amber O.
Amber O.
Union, SC
Does this taste like the regular sprite or does it leave a taste in your mouth like diet drinks?