BY SPRITE ZERO

Sprite Soda, 8 oz Can (Pack of 24) from Groceries To Your Door...100% Satisfaction Guarantee...Order Now!!! see more...

• Does this taste like the regular sprite or does it leave a taste ...9 Answers
Buy on Walmart
David S.
Bowling Green, KY
Sprite Zero is a good soda to drink daily because it has no calories. The entire soda zero line is great because their refreshing and guilt free. It tasted great with a vodka cranberry, and it's very refreshing.
Giovanna F.
Swampscott, MA
It is super diet option for a soft drink. Goes nicely for any kind of meal. It can be mixed with strawberry ice cream taster incredible. I am a repeat consumer. It is nice for refreshment. I would buy it again.
Tara W.
Parkersburg, WV
I love Sprite Zero it is one of my favorites as far as diet lime flavored drinks! It doesn't go flat as fast as the others and gives u that slight burn on your tongue like you want from a good carbonated drink!
Diamond W.
I think I might love this better than the normal sprite. It has more salt than regular sports but I think that's why I love it so much. This isn't my first time having this I drink this almost in a daily basis.
Liz G.
I love this drink! Great as a mixer or on its own. I love the citrus flavor. It is super refreshing on a hot day! This is a great value and often on sale. I found it at Kroger and would recommend it to others.
Breanna J.
Louisville, KY
As much as I love regular sprite, sprite zero is up there with it! The taste is so close to regular sprite and is supposed to be better for you. I am a repeat consumer, everyone in my house loves sprite zero.
Cindy W.
Nicholls, GA
I love Sprite Zero I always make my own cherry Sprite with marschino cherries at home or tropical with crushed pineapple and marschino cherries it's amazing all the combos you can come up with with Sprite!!
Angel W.
Good health for people who love sprite and are trying to lose weight or be more healthier or something. Its a ten out of ten for. It always a option.... Almost like sparking water and i would buy it again
Natalia S.
East Granby, CT
It's very sweet, but when I don't have other options and have to get soda, I go for the diet version. Also when I go to a party instead drinking beer or juices as a mixer, I like to use Diet Sprite!!!!!!!
Hannah G.
Lynchburg, VA
I love Sprite Zero. Especially at restaurants that I can get vanilla or strawberry flavoring in with it! It's a good drink for sick kids in need of clear fluids as well. Super good and not too unhealthy.
Amber O.
Union, SC
Does this taste like the regular sprite or does it leave a taste in your mouth like diet drinks?