BY SPRITE

Sprite Soda, 8 oz Can (Pack of 24) from Groceries To Your Door...100% Satisfaction Guarantee...Order Now!!! see more...

• Does this taste like the regular sprite or does it leave a taste ...10 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Caroline M.
O Fallon, IL
Sprite Zero is delicious! I drink Sprit Zero all the time for a refreshing taste without all the caffeine & calories. It doesn't have that fake sugar flavor that so many diet drinks have. It's an inexpensive treat to keep you hydrated. I highly recommend it
Reannon A.
Florence, NJ
Sprite Zero is awesome. At one time I was having a terrible sweet tooth during my pregnancy, and this was totally helping. The price is great, packaging is cute and the flavor was just what i needed. I don't know if i would repurchase, after my pregnancy, they don't seem to appealing. But it did the job.
Fernanda A.
Bellevue, WA

I love soda, it goes with everything and is very tasty . Combines with popcorn , pizza and hamburger . I always that beginning to drink can not stop , and one of the best things that you already created in the world.
Graciella L.
It Tatar a just like SPRITE, but without all of those pesky calories! Crisp and refreshing. Always delicious and reminds me of summertime! A pantry staple that the entire family can love and enjoy! Ice cold is best!
sara c.
En lo personal este refresco me gusta mucho porque no tiene un sabor muy fuerte, como lo puede tener otro refresco como cocacola o otros refresco, es muy bueno y refrescante, de verdad es muy buena opción de compra, en lo personal lo consumo solo cuando no tengo la posibilidad de tomar algo mas natural y me gusta me parece un buen acompañante a la hora de la comida y un excelente refrescante.
Mai N.
Atlanta, GA
Sprite zero and sprite is very similar to each other, but they work very well when I have an upset stomach. Still very flavorful for an inexpensive beverage and works well for parties.
David S.
Bowling Green, KY
Sprite Zero is a good soda to drink daily because it has no calories. The entire soda zero line is great because their refreshing and guilt free. It tasted great with a vodka cranberry, and it's very refreshing.
Emily O.
Marion, KY
Sprite has been a staple in my life. I was sad to give it up when I went on a low carb diet but then found the calorie free version of it and was thrilled. You seriously cannot taste the difference between the two.
Ali H.
Fairfield, CT
This drink is so refreshing! Love having it nice and cold very inexpensive and affordable drink ! Great flavor with lemon and lime no need for improvement has been around forverrrr! Definitely recommend to others!
Liz G.
I love this drink! Great as a mixer or on its own. I love the citrus flavor. It is super refreshing on a hot day! This is a great value and often on sale. I found it at Kroger and would recommend it to others.
Amber O.
Union, SC
Does this taste like the regular sprite or does it leave a taste in your mouth like diet drinks?