BY SPRITE

Sprite Soda, 8 oz Can (Pack of 24) from Groceries To Your Door...100% Satisfaction Guarantee...Order Now!!! see more...

• Does this taste like the regular sprite or does it leave a taste ...10 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Angel W.
Good health for people who love sprite and are trying to lose weight or be more healthier or something. Its a ten out of ten for. It always a option.... Almost like sparking water and i would buy it again
Hannah G.
Lynchburg, VA
I love Sprite Zero. Especially at restaurants that I can get vanilla or strawberry flavoring in with it! It's a good drink for sick kids in need of clear fluids as well. Super good and not too unhealthy.
Vanessa V.
Lauderhill, FL
I don't drink regular sodas, so this is a good alternative for me whenever I have the craving for soda. It is refreshing and tastes good to me! I would probably like for it to be sweetened with something that does not contain aspartame.
Morgan D.
Bremerton, WA
This is my favorite soda and only soda I will drink. In my opinion it tastes more carbonates than normal
Sprite. The only downfall is that it seems to lose carbonation fast. So drink the can in a hurry, unless you don't mind flat soda.
Caitlyn M.
Philadelphia, PA
For what it's worth, this soda was okay. It had a bit of an aftertaste that I really didn't care for, but it tasted close enough to regular Sprite that I didn't really mind.
Personally, I wouldn't buy this again unless it was one sale because I don't think it's entirely worth it.
ciani j.
Brooklyn, NY
I believe I encountered Sprite Diet Soda at a family function after a cool dip of my left hand into the cooler. As per usual there was quite an abundance of variety within the cooled box, but I'd so happened to pick up a diet Sprite. What I found to be so exceptional about the drink was the simple fact that you couldn't tell the difference. It's just as fresh, bubbly, fulfilling, as a non diet Sprite, and truthfully- it doesn't get any better than that.
Tarra M.
Roswell, NM
This is my go to mixer besides club soda I love sprite zero because I cannot drink any sugar drinks so it gives me a great alternative to the regular Sprite and I'm not missing out has a nice crisp clean taste and leaves you refreshed
Reannon A.
Florence, NJ
Sprite Zero is awesome. At one time I was having a terrible sweet tooth during my pregnancy, and this was totally helping. The price is great, packaging is cute and the flavor was just what i needed. I don't know if i would repurchase, after my pregnancy, they don't seem to appealing. But it did the job.
Amanda G.
worthington, oh
Sprite Zero is one of my favorite sodas. I get really pumped when I see it in a fountain. As far as "diet" soda goes, it's one of the best. You can't really tell that it is a diet drink, it's so similar to regular sprite.
Caroline M.
O Fallon, IL
Sprite Zero is delicious! I drink Sprit Zero all the time for a refreshing taste without all the caffeine & calories. It doesn't have that fake sugar flavor that so many diet drinks have. It's an inexpensive treat to keep you hydrated. I highly recommend it
Amber O.
Union, SC
Does this taste like the regular sprite or does it leave a taste in your mouth like diet drinks?