BY SPRITE ZERO

Sprite Soda, 8 oz Can (Pack of 24) from Groceries To Your Door...100% Satisfaction Guarantee...Order Now!!! see more...

• Does this taste like the regular sprite or does it leave a taste in...9 Answers
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
worthington, oh
Sprite Zero is one of my favorite sodas. I get really pumped when I see it in a fountain. As far as "diet" soda goes, it's one of the best. You can't really tell that it is a diet drink, it's so similar to regular sprite.
Trina W.
Trina W.
Ogden, UT
So it's not as good as the full calorie, original Sprite, but it's pretty close. It's refreshing and delicious blended with juices or other drinks. It a no calorie, delicious treat that I would definitely purchase again.
Monica S.
Monica S.
Rosemead, CA
It's so refreshing especially on a hot summer day! It surpassed my expectations, I love the fact that it tastes just like regular Sprite without the added sugar and calories! An added bonus is that it's very affordable!
Abigail S.
Abigail S.
Trenton
I love all of the Coca-Cola Zero products I don't know what it is about them I just really love them. I know a lot of people seem to no like them but I love how they don't taste overly sweet but still taste really good.
Kendall R.
Kendall R.
Jax Bch, FL
My absolute favorite! It tastes just like the original sprite but I don't have to worry about all of the calories, sugar, etc. The worst thing about it is that it isn't readily available at the majority of restaurants!
Fernanda A.
Fernanda A.
Bellevue, WA

I love soda, it goes with everything and is very tasty . Combines with popcorn , pizza and hamburger . I always that beginning to drink can not stop , and one of the best things that you already created in the world.
Graciella L.
Graciella L.
It Tatar a just like SPRITE, but without all of those pesky calories! Crisp and refreshing. Always delicious and reminds me of summertime! A pantry staple that the entire family can love and enjoy! Ice cold is best!
Chance H.
Chance H.
Hoboken, NJ
This is probably my favorite soda! It tastes great but doesn't have a bunch of sugar and calories. It's very refreshing and you can enjoy it without feeling like you need to immediately brush your teeth afterwards.
Angela H.
Angela H.
Sprite Zero tastes almost exactly like regular Sprite to me! It's just as crisp and refreshing and the only way I can tell it's diet is the very slight aftertaste. I keep my fridge stocked with these in the summer.
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
Edison, NJ
I'm a fan of Sprite diet sodas- they're still flavorful and refreshing like the regular versions are. I am happy with this soda and would definitely purchase again. Sprite Zero is good for mixers too with alcohol.
Amber O.
Amber O.
Union, SC
Does this taste like the regular sprite or does it leave a taste in your mouth like diet drinks?