BY SPRITE ZERO

Sprite Soda, 8 oz Can (Pack of 24) from Groceries To Your Door...100% Satisfaction Guarantee...Order Now!!! see more...

• Does this taste like the regular sprite or does it leave a taste ...9 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Ashley O.
Kalamazoo, MI
I love Sprite Zero because I can't taste the difference between this and the normal thing. The flavor stays true and its zero calories, I couldn't ask for anything more! Great product if you want to cut back on calories without losing the taste
Amber M.
Hartsdale, NY
Sprite Zero is a great tasting, refreshing beverage, minus the guilt of calories or caffeine. I find that I drink it mostly in the summer time, as it's a perfect drink for warm weather, not to mention a perfect mixer with certain liquors!
Vanessa V.
Lauderhill, FL
I don't drink regular sodas, so this is a good alternative for me whenever I have the craving for soda. It is refreshing and tastes good to me! I would probably like for it to be sweetened with something that does not contain aspartame.
Morgan D.
Bremerton, WA
This is my favorite soda and only soda I will drink. In my opinion it tastes more carbonates than normal
Sprite. The only downfall is that it seems to lose carbonation fast. So drink the can in a hurry, unless you don't mind flat soda.
Tarra M.
Roswell , Nm
This is my go to mixer besides club soda I love sprite zero because I cannot drink any sugar drinks so it gives me a great alternative to the regular Sprite and I'm not missing out has a nice crisp clean taste and leaves you refreshed
Madison M.
Lakewood, CO
Sprite Zero is one of those zero calorie drinks you wish you could enjoy but can't because it's so sweet. If you're in the mood for a Sprite, treat yourself because this is not going to satisfy your Sprite craving, unfortunately.
Tabby R.
I am not a fan of this particular drink, I don't care for the taste at all. It tastes very artificial to me and almost makes me feel sick. I think maybe if they added a cherry or cranberry flavor to it , it might taste better.
Melissa A.
Lockport, NY
Sprite Zero is a refreshing drink that I do enjoy. It has good flavor and it is quite cheap. You can use it for many other drinks as well as a mixer. I am a repeat customer due to the quality and the packaging of the drink.
Amanda G.
worthington, oh
Sprite Zero is one of my favorite sodas. I get really pumped when I see it in a fountain. As far as "diet" soda goes, it's one of the best. You can't really tell that it is a diet drink, it's so similar to regular sprite.
Trina W.
Ogden, UT
So it's not as good as the full calorie, original Sprite, but it's pretty close. It's refreshing and delicious blended with juices or other drinks. It a no calorie, delicious treat that I would definitely purchase again.
Amber O.
Union, SC
Does this taste like the regular sprite or does it leave a taste in your mouth like diet drinks?