BY SPRITE

Sprite Soda, 8 oz Can (Pack of 24) from Groceries To Your Door...100% Satisfaction Guarantee...Order Now!!! see more...

• Does this taste like the regular sprite or does it leave a taste ...10 Answers
Sprite Zero
This was surprisingly good! I really liked this. I got this in the drive through of our local Jack In the Box and now I purchase it at the grocery store. It tastes really good. There is none of that typical diet soda bitterness. I highly recommend you give it a shot.
Gabriela V.
Lawrence, KS
I wish I could drink Sprite Zero all day long! The combination of flavors and the touch of lime is just P E R F E C T !!! I feel sad for places that don't serve Sprite Zero! It is an excellent go-to drink, especially if you need a pick-me-up!! I would definitely keep this baby in my fridge to have every single day!
Claudia F.
Winter Haven, FL
Sprite zero tastes just like regular sprite to me. I love the no sugar aspect since I'm a diabetic. I can also let my son drink it, he has add. I like to keep some around incase myself or a family member ends up with stomach troubles. I have a nephew who gets sick at school a few times a year and we pick him up and bring him here. My mom normally has ginger ale but I like to keep my sprite zero. Sometimes he wants the sprite instead.
Dina S.
Sprite Zero is one of my favorite drinks. I enjoy it in the bottle and in the can. I usually keep one in the fridge for when I need a nice cold drink. I only drink diet drinks now, and this one does not taste like a diet drink. Good crisp drink for a hot day!
Melissa K.
Bunker Hill, WV
I got this for my husband because he is diabetic and does not like diet sodas. I started to drink it and I think it taste just like regular Sprite but without the extra sugar and I don't get headache after drinking it, like I usually do with sugar free stuff. It is a little hard to find but worth it.
Jennifer J.
Ooltewah, TN
When I try to be good with calories, this is my go to drink. I actually had this as a special treat when I was pregnant too because it was low in calories and also caffeine free. It is not my first pick to drink, but it is still very good. I gave this 4 starts because it just is not my favorite.
Laken R.
Gainesville, FL
Not a big fan. Maybe its the whole zero calories deal, but it doesn't taste right to me. Its like the oikos yogurts. The regular ones are awesome, but the zero calorie ones taste terrible (in my own opinion). Guess it just depends on you as a person
Katie L.
['Dallas', 'TX'], TX
I honestly do not taste a difference in sprite and sprite zero. That is why I often choose Sprite Zero instead, because it has that same great lemon lime taste without all the sugar and calories that are seen in the regular soft drink that is sprite.
Caitlin H.
Minneapolis, MN
I love sprite zero. Doesn't taste the exact same as it's paren't product but it definitely still tastes crisp and refreshing. I love adding this to flavored orange juice for a fizzy refreshment on a hot day, or as a mixer to my drink of choice on a night out.
Rebecca R.
This is my favorite drink. I became obsessed when I was pregnant and 7 years later it is still my favorite. It is my go to for when I want soda. It is light and crisp, low calorie, and carbonated. Perfect for me! The only problem is not all stores carry it which can be a bummer.
Amber O.
Union, SC
Does this taste like the regular sprite or does it leave a taste in your mouth like diet drinks?