BY SPRITE ZERO

Sprite Soda, 8 oz Can (Pack of 24) from Groceries To Your Door...100% Satisfaction Guarantee...Order Now!!! see more...

• Does this taste like the regular sprite or does it leave a taste ...9 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Carlye R.
Thomson, GA
Sprite zero is one of my favorite drinks, besides the diet ginger ale. I like clear sodas because I don't find them as syrup-y or too sweet. My problem with most sodas is that it is too sweet, but this balances the line of diet and sweet at the same time. I like it!
Laura F.
Sprite zero is definitely not one of the best drinks on the planet. I only like to drink sprite zero when I am on a diet and I would like something sweet to drink. I think sprite zero tastes like a watered down sprite, it is definitely not the best flavor out there
Erin B.
North Port, FL
Love Sprite Zero! I will admit that the flavor is different the. Regular Sprite but I think it is a great 0 calorie alternative. I only wish that the Sprite Zero had a more lemon lime taste. I still recommend it for people that need or choose to drink less sugar!
Carolina B.
White House, TN
If I'm going to drink carbonated drinks it's going to be this one. It's easy on my stomach &I don't feel like I'm wrecking my diet. It's full of flavor too! Most diet drinks you can tell, but with this one you can't &in my opinion it's better than the original.
Dina S.
Sprite Zero is one of my favorite drinks. I enjoy it in the bottle and in the can. I usually keep one in the fridge for when I need a nice cold drink. I only drink diet drinks now, and this one does not taste like a diet drink. Good crisp drink for a hot day!
Ally Z.
Mooresville, NC
I prefer Sierra Mist over this because it's a little bit better for you but I still love the taste to all of the citrus sodas. The good thing is that there's no calories in it. So I don't gain weight off soda. Yay. It does taste good but I prefer Sierra Mist.
Candi M.
Lynn, MA
Sprite Zero is my favorite soda for mixing. It met my expectations and settled well with my stomach. I like that the calories are low and it is truly a good value. It isn't too expensive, and I usually get it monthly. I would totally recommend it to others!
Caroline M.
O Fallon, IL
Sprite Zero is delicious! I drink Sprit Zero all the time for a refreshing taste without all the caffeine & calories. It doesn't have that fake sugar flavor that so many diet drinks have. It's an inexpensive treat to keep you hydrated. I highly recommend it
Evelyn P.
Washington, MI
Perfect option for who wants a good, tasty and diet option! It is an affordable product and the it taste incredibly good! Compared to coke this one is my favorite! It totally met my expectations and I would definitely recommend this drink to all my friends1
Caitlin H.
Minneapolis, MN
I love sprite zero. Doesn't taste the exact same as it's paren't product but it definitely still tastes crisp and refreshing. I love adding this to flavored orange juice for a fizzy refreshment on a hot day, or as a mixer to my drink of choice on a night out.
Amber O.
Union, SC
Does this taste like the regular sprite or does it leave a taste in your mouth like diet drinks?