BY SPRITE

Sprite Soda, 8 oz Can (Pack of 24) from Groceries To Your Door...100% Satisfaction Guarantee...Order Now!!! see more...

• Does this taste like the regular sprite or does it leave a taste ...10 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Maria P.
West Haven , UT
My husband doesn't like soda but he absolutely loves Sprite Zero. I like that it has zero calories and it still taste good. I don't usually drink soda because the bubbles bother me but I have no problem with Sprite Zero.
Lucy B.
Columbia, SC
I only drink diet sodas, and Sprite Zero is my favorite clear/fruity kind! It is so refreshing and has a great taste. And I won't say that its terrible with a nice white wine either...
Cheryl A.
Lapel
I usually drink green tea but this is my guilty pleasure when I need something with carbonation. I prefer the bottled version because the carbonation lasts longer!
Vanna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Sprite Zero is one of my favorite sodas! Over a year ago I decided to cut sugary sodas from my diet, and I've been hooked on Sprite Zero ever since. I love the flavor of original Sprite, but hate how much sugar is has, so this is a nice alternative. This is a great, super refreshing drink for anyone who is trying to stay away from sugar in their diet! It's also great for mixing drinks, without adding anymore calories or sugar.
Erica O.
Danbury, CT
Let me start off by saying that Sprite is one of my favorite sodas. I do try to stay away from it a lot because it has no nutritional value. But when I do drink it I try to go for the 0 calorie options. Which is what makes Sprite Zero great. It has all the flavor of Sprite, but none of the unnecessary calories. I will definitely buy again!
Kayla H.
Williston
I've always been a sprite fan and I'm one that really enjoys the "zero" flavors. I know it would all be preference and some people don't like the taste but for me it's so similar to the original without the calories. Light and refreshing without a syrup taste that makes you feel like you just drank a cup of sugar. One of my most reached for pops

Sprite Zero es uno de mis favoritos de los refrescos ! Hace más de un año que decidí cortar las bebidas gaseosas azucaradas de mi dieta , y he estado enganchado a Sprite Zero desde entonces. Me encanta el sabor de Sprite original, pero odio la cantidad de azúcar que se tiene , así que esto es una buena alternativa. Esta es una gran bebida , super refrescante para cualquier persona que está tratando de mantenerse alejado de azúcar en su dieta ! También es ideal para mezclar bebidas , sin añadir más calorías o azúcar.
Amanda H.
Raleigh, NC
Love Sprite Zero because it offers the same flavor and test that I love about original sprite, but with zero calories. This product is very affordable and the packaging is very appealing and durable for summers on the beach or on the go. I would definitely buy Sprite Zero again and again,.
Chance H.
Hoboken, NJ
This is probably my favorite soda! It tastes great but doesn't have a bunch of sugar and calories. It's very refreshing and you can enjoy it without feeling like you need to immediately brush your teeth afterwards.
Caity M.
I remember when Sprite first released it's diet version, and it wasn't nearly as good as the new version! I tried it again for the first time in years a few weeks ago, and the diet version is almost identical to the normal Sprite. Which is great for people like me who love the carbonation, but hate the calories/carbs.
Amber O.
Union, SC
Does this taste like the regular sprite or does it leave a taste in your mouth like diet drinks?