BY SPRITE ZERO

Sprite Soda, 8 oz Can (Pack of 24) from Groceries To Your Door...100% Satisfaction Guarantee...Order Now!!! see more...

• Does this taste like the regular sprite or does it leave a taste ...9 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Jennifer J.
Ooltewah, TN
When I try to be good with calories, this is my go to drink. I actually had this as a special treat when I was pregnant too because it was low in calories and also caffeine free. It is not my first pick to drink, but it is still very good. I gave this 4 starts because it just is not my favorite.
Amanda H.
Raleigh, NC
Love Sprite Zero because it offers the same flavor and test that I love about original sprite, but with zero calories. This product is very affordable and the packaging is very appealing and durable for summers on the beach or on the go. I would definitely buy Sprite Zero again and again,.
Rebecca R.
This is my favorite drink. I became obsessed when I was pregnant and 7 years later it is still my favorite. It is my go to for when I want soda. It is light and crisp, low calorie, and carbonated. Perfect for me! The only problem is not all stores carry it which can be a bummer.
Antonio A.
Pensacola, FL
I seriously can't get enough of Sprite, even the Spirite Zeros taste amazing, you can't even tell the carloies are gone. It such a good drink, so fresh, so crisp and one of a kind flavor. It something i would recommand to all people i know and hope they enjoy it as much asi do!
Kristine H.
Severn, MD
Sprite zero definitely tastes different than regular sprite. Can't pinpoint exactly what is different, but It seems to have less flavor? I like regular sprite than sprite zero that goes the same with coke too, so maybe its the sugar replacement that makes the flavor weaker
Inas H.
Albertson, NY
I have bought Sprite Zero, although I am starting to keep my distance from diet drinks. The packaging is very appealing and the flavor is typical to a diet drink. There is always the after-taste of the sweetener. The price is ok when it is on sale and I might buy it again.
Oro F.
Sprite zero is not good at all. No one should buy it in m,y opinion. It does not have good flavor.The flavor is soooooo bad.It did not meet my expectations.To me it is so mad that nothing can improve it all. I will not buy it again.No not at all i don't think i will ever!
Julie T.
Gill, MA
I'm not a huge fan of sprite sleep just because I really enjoy regular sprite. My boyfriend really enjoys it but it leaves a weird taste in my mouth. I do however like to bake with it! A box of cake mix and a can of sprite zero and boom instant skinny cupcakes. So yummy
Morgan H.
W Alexandria, OH
Sprite Zero is really good, it keeps the flavor of the regular Sprite, but without all the calories, which I really love! I used to drink Sprite all the time when I was younger, but now that I try to watch my sugar intake, I can still enjoy the flavor without the cost!
This was surprisingly good! I really liked this. I got this in the drive through of our local Jack In the Box and now I purchase it at the grocery store. It tastes really good. There is none of that typical diet soda bitterness. I highly recommend you give it a shot.
Amber O.
Union, SC
Does this taste like the regular sprite or does it leave a taste in your mouth like diet drinks?