BY SPRITE

Sprite Soda, 8 oz Can (Pack of 24) from Groceries To Your Door...100% Satisfaction Guarantee...Order Now!!! see more...

• Does this taste like the regular sprite or does it leave a taste ...10 Answers
Buy on Walmart
McKenna C.
Atlanta, GA
This is great! I use it while mixing drinks. Its very refreshing and not very sugary. Doesn't have as good as a taste as normal sprite does- but it does the drink!!
Molly P.
Lynchburg, VA
Sprite Zero is very good. I don't notice a big difference is taste but I do like it just as good. It does meet my expectations and is a good value for what you pay for. I am a repeat sprite consumer and always will be. Sprite always have my recommendation
Rita Numan
Ann Arbor, MI
Great for extra flavor when your on a diet! You can taste a slight difference from the regular sprite but you do not get any of the calories which is a win win situation when you don't want those extra 120 calories per can! Will likely buy again! :)
Melanie M.
Liberty, SC
Personally I like Sprite Zero better than regular Sprite. I feel like the taste is more satisfying, and doesn't leave me as thirsty. N0 calories are always a plus.
Emily J.
Love this stuff. I prefer this to regular sprite and it is not as sweet. At Christmas we always have sprite with cherries in it, and I always request diet sprite
Alyssa T.
Love this stuff. Closest soda that actually comes close to the real thing. Will always buy this because of how refreshing it is quit any calories. Definitely tastes better than 7up
Cindy W.
Nicholls, GA
I love Sprite Zero I always make my own cherry Sprite with marschino cherries at home or tropical with crushed pineapple and marschino cherries it's amazing all the combos you can come up with with Sprite!!
Lacey L.
This drink is a good replacement for the real thing but personally i feel that sprite zero has the fake sugar after taste. It is good to use for mixing drinks but by its self its not the best. This is a great solution for those with diabetes.
Amber M.
Hartsdale, NY
Sprite Zero is a great tasting, refreshing beverage, minus the guilt of calories or caffeine. I find that I drink it mostly in the summer time, as it's a perfect drink for warm weather, not to mention a perfect mixer with certain liquors!
Patty J.
Harrison, AR
Sprite zero is sooo fizzy and refreshing!
I honestly just use it to mix with my red wine for spritzers.. but it goes great in them!
Love it wayyyy more than regular sprite!
Amber O.
Union, SC
Does this taste like the regular sprite or does it leave a taste in your mouth like diet drinks?