BY SPRITE ZERO

Sprite Soda, 8 oz Can (Pack of 24) from Groceries To Your Door...100% Satisfaction Guarantee...Order Now!!! see more...

• Does this taste like the regular sprite or does it leave a taste ...9 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Kristy B.
Sprite Zero is amazing. How can you go wrong with a sugar free, caffeine feee drink that makes you smile? It's a great drink to o drink by the pool or by the fire place.
Bethanne G.
Grand prairie, TX
Refreshing and a great alternative to high calorie sodas. Really great for mixing into punches, lemonade and other beverages to give the carbonation without the calories
Sonya M.
Richmond, CA
Hands down my favorite soda. I actually like to cut it half-and-half with plain carbonated water but it's tasty on its own too. The lemon-lime flavor is so refreshing.
McKenna C.
Atlanta, GA
This is great! I use it while mixing drinks. Its very refreshing and not very sugary. Doesn't have as good as a taste as normal sprite does- but it does the drink!!
Chani S.
Pikesville, MD
My husband enjoys drinking the sprite zero, as it has none of the sweet aftertaste many diet sodas have. He likes the refreshing flavor without the added calories.
Pam H.
Jackson, KY
My favorite soda. Due to health reasons I drink diet caffeine free soda. Sprite Zero is by far the best tasting clear diet soda out there. Crisp lemon lime flavor.
Melanie M.
Liberty, SC
Personally I like Sprite Zero better than regular Sprite. I feel like the taste is more satisfying, and doesn't leave me as thirsty. N0 calories are always a plus.
I'm not a big fan of diet drinks but when I do drink one, I always choose diet Sprite. It taste so similar to regular Sprite, that i can hardly tell a difference.
Donatella J.
Hollywood, FL
It taste great it zero so is much better even mm by there first one I love the taste and I thinks it's great but it's almost the Same yeah a lot of difference to
Sherehan R.
Columbus, OH
Great for heart burn and indigestion. I only drink it occasionally, but I love the flavor and it is zero calories, so zero guilt. Great value and great tasting!
Amber O.
Union, SC
Does this taste like the regular sprite or does it leave a taste in your mouth like diet drinks?