BY SPRITE ZERO

Sprite Soda, 8 oz Can (Pack of 24) from Groceries To Your Door...100% Satisfaction Guarantee...Order Now!!! see more...

• Does this taste like the regular sprite or does it leave a taste in...9 Answers
Patty J.
Patty J.
Harrison, AR
Sprite zero is sooo fizzy and refreshing!
I honestly just use it to mix with my red wine for spritzers.. but it goes great in them!
Love it wayyyy more than regular sprite!
Crystal R.
Crystal R.
Elmendorf, TX
I don't buy Sprite zero i usually just buy sprite when I'm feeling sick and down that just really helps a lot more I mean I don't know what it is about sprite but it helps
Rachel E.
Rachel E.
La Habra, CA
Sprite Zero is one the the few diet beverages that tastes just as good as the original. If you want to switch it up, also try the Sprite Zero cranberry. That one is delish
Kristy B.
Kristy B.
Sprite Zero is amazing. How can you go wrong with a sugar free, caffeine feee drink that makes you smile? It's a great drink to o drink by the pool or by the fire place.
Bethanne G.
Bethanne G.
Grand Prairie , TX
Refreshing and a great alternative to high calorie sodas. Really great for mixing into punches, lemonade and other beverages to give the carbonation without the calories
Sonya M.
Sonya M.
Richmond, CA
Hands down my favorite soda. I actually like to cut it half-and-half with plain carbonated water but it's tasty on its own too. The lemon-lime flavor is so refreshing.
McKenna C.
McKenna C.
Atlanta, GA
This is great! I use it while mixing drinks. Its very refreshing and not very sugary. Doesn't have as good as a taste as normal sprite does- but it does the drink!!
Melanie M.
Melanie M.
Liberty, SC
Personally I like Sprite Zero better than regular Sprite. I feel like the taste is more satisfying, and doesn't leave me as thirsty. N0 calories are always a plus.
Pam H.
Pam H.
Jackson, KY
My favorite soda. Due to health reasons I drink diet caffeine free soda. Sprite Zero is by far the best tasting clear diet soda out there. Crisp lemon lime flavor.
Chani S.
Chani S.
Pikesville, MD
My husband enjoys drinking the sprite zero, as it has none of the sweet aftertaste many diet sodas have. He likes the refreshing flavor without the added calories.
Amber O.
Amber O.
Union, SC
Does this taste like the regular sprite or does it leave a taste in your mouth like diet drinks?