BY SPRITE #61 in Soda & Soft Drinks

Sprite Zero has a crisp, clean taste and is the no-calorie version of the world's leading lemon-lime flavored soft drink.

Carbonated Water, Citric Acid, Natural Flavors, Potassium Citrate, Potassium Benzoate (To Protect Taste), Aspartame, Acesulfame Potassium.

• Is this better than regular sprite?11 Answers
  • I love cranberry anything, but since this is the zero doe...3 Answers
  • Is the cranberry flavor overpowering? I love Sprite Zero ...1 Answers
Jaclyn V.
This drink makes me happy because it comes out right at the holidays. This product is neck and neck with Twist Up’s flavor. The packaging is nice on this, flavor is good, and would recommend to others. I love getting this at Sonic when it’s not the holiday season. It’s pretty affordable at Kroger because they have 3 for $5, which is a pretty good deal.
Dina S.
This soda is usually only offered in my area around Christmas time. I always buy some so that I can have some when I am home relaxing. I like the flavor, tartness, crispness and boldness. It is certainly one of my go to drinks when I want to daydream about having a vacation that never comes.
Anndria T.
This is a crisp refreshing soda. I love that it has zero calories and sugar so I do not feel guilty drinking it. It is also one of the few sodas that I can drink with dinner because I am so bad with caffeine at night. If you like cranberries this is definitely a must try.
Taylor H.
Columbus, GA
This is my favorite soda EVER! It first came out when I was pregnant with my first son, and I've been obsessed ever since. It's classic Sprite freshness with the sweetness of the holiday season. I'm excited it's just returned to shelves, and I can't wait to stock up!
Andrea A.
Barboursville , WV
Review for: Can more...
This is probably my most favorite drink! It’s completely affordable and not expensive! When the holiday rolls around I know it’s time for cranberry sprite! My only complaint is I wish it was available all year around and I wish more diet was available.
Rebecca G.
Kansas City
As far as diet sodas go, Sprite Zero is one of the only ones I can tolerate. This added cranberry flavor makes it even better. If I want to drink a low cal/no cal diet drink, this is one of my favs.
Fabi♡ F.
I love that sprite has low calorie no sugar drinks.This drink is very refreshing and taste great .Its a great drink if you are looking for something sugar free but still has great taste
Courtney P.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: 2L Bottle more...
Oddly enough, this is actually one of my favorite holiday foods/treats.
It's surprisingly good. The cranberry flavor isn't overwhelming, but it's just the right amount.
Summer J.
Beaumont, TX
I actually didn't know about this drink until my coworker and I were working together one weekend and she went in her trunk and got me one. I love sprite but when u add that hint of cranberry it just put the icing on the cake for me i keep a bottle in my fridge constantly..its super refreshing and quenches your thirst for a soft drink without all the calories
Jackie C.
This product it have's such good taste that they get sold out quick at the stores , super market . I like the way that the Sprite company decided to make this Sprite Cranberry for people to have something else to pick not just regular Sprite but also something more that sometimes we feel like drinking something different . I really do love this soda is the best it has change people " life " by not just be selling regular Sprite .
Carelia C.
Is this better than regular sprite?
Ashlie J.
Where can I buy this?
Emily L.
Does this actually taste of cranberry in any discernable way?
Dodie W.
Buffalo Mills , PA
Is this only a temporary product or are they going to keep making this?
Ana Priscilla C.
Arecibo, PA
I want to know if the cranberry Sprite taste good?