BY SPRITE

Sprite Zero has a crisp, clean taste and is the no-calorie version of the world's leading lemon-lime flavored soft drink.

carbonated water, citric acid, potassium citrate, natural flavors, potassium benzoate (to protect taste), aspartame, acesulfame potassium.

• Has anyone noticed the weird after taste!?1 Answers
  • Does this taste like the regular sprite or does it leave ...10 Answers
  • What's the difference from the original sprite?2 Answers
Kate T.
Doylestown
Purchased at: Walmart
Another great diet soda that tastes just as good as its regular counterpart. It seems a little less carbonated but I don’t mind
Latisha C.
Argos , IN
Purchased at: Target
I am such a sucker for sprite! Sprite is my go to drink if I really want to doing something I enjoy. With sprite zero I don’t have to feel as guilty for drinking it!
Jennifer P.
Union Hall
I quit drinking Mountain Dew about a year ago but sometimes I still wanted a fizzy drink. This is the best drink ever! It’s the only one I love and o really love the fact it doesn’t have any calories!
DominicEric M.
Very Delious Love My Sprite Zero !!!! Good for diabetic People ! Or ppl who are trying to stop drinkin cokes
Cassandra W.
North Vancouver, BC
Purchased at: Walmart
My go to drink. Tastes exactly the same as regular Sprite with 0 calories so not as much guilt drinking it. Perfect for when I want something sweet.
Lineni T.
East Palo Alto
Purchased at: Walmart
Apparently this taste just like sprite even though it has 0 calories. Also, I’ve always been weary of drinks with the marketing tactic of saying its 0 calories which typically means it’s 0 calories but a bunch of sodium is included😩😒
Tess 💐.
Jackson, NJ
You really can’t taste the difference it’s great I was surprised I enjoyed it so much I would definitely recommend it to
Jenny M.
Hollywood
Purchased at: Publix
Sprite Zero is great because you have the taste of the original sprite without the calories.
Melanie H.
Purchased at: Kroger
This drink has all the great taste of sprite with zero grams of sugar. I enjoy it and enjoy giving it to my kids without giving them a ton of sugar. 10/10 would Recommend to others. Give it a try next time you’re at the store
Kristine E.
Surrey , BC
Love this! Great sprite flavour with no calories- delicious and refreshing! Highly recommend
Amber O.
Union, SC
Does this taste like the regular sprite or does it leave a taste in your mouth like diet drinks?
Jennifer M.
Annapolis, MO
What's the difference from the original sprite?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,277 reviews
Has anyone noticed the weird after taste!?

Amazon