BY SPRITE

Sprite Zero has a crisp, clean taste and is the no-calorie version of the world's leading lemon-lime flavored soft drink.

carbonated water, citric acid, potassium citrate, natural flavors, potassium benzoate (to protect taste), aspartame, acesulfame potassium.

• Has anyone noticed the weird after taste!?1 Answers
  • Does this taste like the regular sprite or does it leave ...10 Answers
  • What's the difference from the original sprite?2 Answers
bridget H.
Bowling Green, OH
I love Sprite, I probably drink it a lot more than I should, so this product is great because there are 0 calories, so 0 guilt when I drink it! I drink this product all the time and it tastes just like Sprite, so you can't even tell it is the healthy kind!
Christine w.
Canton,MI
my sister bought them the night before and i had to hide 2 of them because my nephew was drinking most of them. i like the taste and flavor of it. i would drink it again.
Farah A.
Elmhurst , IL
Love this product and it's like a dupe for the real thing!...couldn't tell it was Diet and there was no after taste to it like there is with other drinks that contain artificial sweeeners
Layla M.
Zebulon, NC
Sprite Zero is the best diet soda on the market!!! It tastes like regular soda and it's not overly carbonated like diet.
Sukhi K.
London
I’ve loved this Sprite Zero
I personally can’t tell the difference it taste the same and is very refreshing. Since drinking it I have introduced it to my friends and family who enjoy the taste just as me.
Emily W.
Dewitt
FAVORITE COKE PRODUCT!! The crisp taste it’s so refreshing and works great for upset bellies!
Tamsyn H.
Peasedown St John , Bath
Real fan of this zero version. Doesn’t cut in taste, as good as original, but without all the sugar! Delicious and refreshing.
Natalia T.
Love it! You get your favourite Sprite flavour with 0 calories, it is a great product for those soft drinks lovers who gotta watch their weight.
Itzel R.
Panama City
I have tried this 7up zero diet soda. Great. I used to mix it up with red wine. And the taste by itself it's amazing
Lauren L.
Recently decided to stop drinking sugary drinks so gave Sprite Zero a go and still tastes just as good without the sugar
Amber O.
Union, SC
Does this taste like the regular sprite or does it leave a taste in your mouth like diet drinks?
Jennifer M.
Annapolis, MO
What's the difference from the original sprite?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Has anyone noticed the weird after taste!?

Walmart