BY SPRITE

Sprite Zero has a crisp, clean taste and is the no-calorie version of the world's leading lemon-lime flavored soft drink.

carbonated water, citric acid, potassium citrate, natural flavors, potassium benzoate (to protect taste), aspartame, acesulfame potassium.

• Has anyone noticed the weird after taste!?1 Answers
  • Does this taste like the regular sprite or does it leave ...10 Answers
  • What's the difference from the original sprite?2 Answers
Pete B.
Bradenton
This has a very natural tasting lemon lime flavor. Now everyone has a different set of tastebuds so your mileage may vary. But this is very good tasting to me and I'm glad Coke has developed their "Zero" products. Can't wait to try it as a mixer with some whiskey... 😀
Karina C.
chicago
Kayla A.
Alcoa
Sprite Zero is my favorite soft drink in the world. The Zero takes the syrupy, heavy taste off of the original Sprite, but locks in the lemon line carbonation greatness. I love knowing I'm saving calories with each serving.
Kelsey H.
Green Bay, WI
I love sprite ! And Sprite Zero is great and I think tastes better than non “diet” I love that it tastes just as good as the original but has no calories. Can never go wrong with sprite! Plus you can mix it with anything!
Kimberly T.
Sprite zero taste just like regular sprite. It has zero calories and zero sugar but you don't sacrifice the crisp sprite taste. The best part is that it has no funny aftertaste.
Patricia R.
Richmond, KY
I love this diet soda. It is a healthier choice for my son, due to sugar content. He cannot even tell the difference in the diet and the regular. He just calls it blue sprite. We love it and will continue to buy!
Kelsey B.
Sprite 0 is my absolute favorite soda. In my opinion, it tastes a lot better than normal sprite plus it’s a lot healthier calorie and sugar wise. Most 0 sodas taste a bit funny, but I love this one.
Jessica P.
Piketon
I was so excited when i found out sprite had a zero version. Its my go to drink weather i need it to be part of a mix drink, or to settle a queezy stomach. Its always number 1 in my book!
Nicky G.
Gastonia
Sprite Zero is not my go-to it has a funky aftertaste but if I cannot get the other brand that I usually get I will get Sprite Zero and use it as a mixer I don't like it just by itself
Haley B.
Rossville, GA
Sprize zero tastes better than regular Sprite in my opinion. I love having a freezing cold Sprite zero ready for me at any time. And no caffeine so you can drink it in the evening!
Amber O.
Union, SC
Does this taste like the regular sprite or does it leave a taste in your mouth like diet drinks?
Jennifer M.
Annapolis, MO
What's the difference from the original sprite?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Has anyone noticed the weird after taste!?

Walmart