BY SPRITE

Sprite Zero has a crisp, clean taste and is the no-calorie version of the world's leading lemon-lime flavored soft drink.

carbonated water, citric acid, potassium citrate, natural flavors, potassium benzoate (to protect taste), aspartame, acesulfame potassium.

• Has anyone noticed the weird after taste!?1 Answers
  • Does this taste like the regular sprite or does it leave ...10 Answers
  • What's the difference from the original sprite?2 Answers
Alexis C.
Cincinnati, OH
Sprite Zero has the same great lemon-lime taste as the original Jokari/us Jokari-US 19546 Soda Straws - 2pk- Bottle, without all the calories, sugars, etc.

I love Sprite! It’s always been a favorite in my family and I will continue the love with my future family.

Sprite Zero has a smooth, crisp taste and is a thirst quencher! You can’t go wrong with it.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
I really think that this is good in it taste like Sprite, but the aftertaste is very weird. That’s the only reason why I gave it four stars. Other than that, it’s pretty good for being 0 cal. I would definitely purchase this again because it’s totally guilt free. If you are a sprite fan and are wanting to cut the calories, I would definitely give this a try.
Sophie P.
I wouldn’t CHOOSE to drink this. That being said, it’s a sugary soda, and it does it’s job well. So it gets two stars.

The only problem is that it literally tastes like Skittles. You can just TELL how much sugar they pump into this.
Shelbi W.
Phoenix , AZ
Who like Sprite zero I love the many cans I’m really in reviewing that because of the many cans and if it wasn’t for the many cans I would give this one star because who like sprayed zero but they come in when you can so you obviously like want to drink
Alaina H.
Gillsville
When I first heard about it Sprite Zero I was worried this was going to just taste like Soda Water. But surprisingly it’s actually very tasty. Granted it is Sprite Zero so it does taste different because there’s certain things that are taken out which you have to get used to, but it’s a nice substitute if you’re not wanting to risk the calories
Nka k.
Charlston , SC
The Sprite Zero is delicious 😋.
It a lemon lime 🍋 soda.
It zero calories but I don't notice a difference.
I like the fact that it's caffeine free. So we don't have to worry about drinking it at knight.
Bree W.
Borger, TX
Best zero cal soda ever! It’s hard to only drink one daily! I love the taste of these! I don’t like that they’re pricier than the other brands of soda for some reason.
Natalie P.
Longmont
I love Sprite Zero! It tastes just like regular Sprite, but without the added sugar. I also love the flavors that this drink comes in. I am not a big soda drinker anymore, but this is definitely a soda that stays on my list of favorites to buy when I want a little soda in my life!
Chrissy G.
West Warwick, RI
I’m not much of a soda drinker but if I do it has to be this one. I don’t even notice that it’s sugar free. It tastes just like regular sprite to me. Although, sometimes it has too much fizz and even after sitting for a while, still kinda blows up on you when you open it lol
Caroline H.
Hickory, NC
I am a diet soda drinker and I have always loved Sprite so Sprite Zero is a perfect drink for me! I love the taste, it’s not quite as sweet as regular Sprite but it is still sweet enough! I would definitely give this drink a try if you are looking for a bubbly crisp soda without the sugar and calories :)
Amber O.
Union, SC
Does this taste like the regular sprite or does it leave a taste in your mouth like diet drinks?
Jennifer M.
Annapolis, MO
What's the difference from the original sprite?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Has anyone noticed the weird after taste!?

Amazon