BY SPRITE #33 in Soda & Soft Drinks

Sprite Zero has a crisp, clean taste and is the no-calorie version of the world's leading lemon-lime flavored soft drink.

carbonated water, citric acid, potassium citrate, natural flavors, potassium benzoate (to protect taste), aspartame, acesulfame potassium.

• Has anyone noticed the weird after taste!?1 Answers
  • Does this taste like the regular sprite or does it leave ...10 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Alexis C.
Cincinnati, OH
Sprite Zero has the same great lemon-lime taste as the original Jokari/us Jokari-US 19546 Soda Straws - 2pk- Bottle, without all the calories, sugars, etc.

I love Sprite! It’s always been a favorite in my family and I will continue the love with my future family.

Sprite Zero has a smooth, crisp taste and is a thirst quencher! You can’t go wrong with it.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
I really think that this is good in it taste like Sprite, but the aftertaste is very weird. That’s the only reason why I gave it four stars. Other than that, it’s pretty good for being 0 cal. I would definitely purchase this again because it’s totally guilt free. If you are a sprite fan and are wanting to cut the calories, I would definitely give this a try.
Nka k.
Charleston , SC
The Sprite Zero is delicious 😋.
It a lemon lime 🍋 soda.
It zero calories but I don't notice a difference.
I like the fact that it's caffeine free. So we don't have to worry about drinking it at knight.
Natalie P.
Lyons
I love Sprite Zero! It tastes just like regular Sprite, but without the added sugar. I also love the flavors that this drink comes in. I am not a big soda drinker anymore, but this is definitely a soda that stays on my list of favorites to buy when I want a little soda in my life!
Caroline H.
Hickory, NC
I am a diet soda drinker and I have always loved Sprite so Sprite Zero is a perfect drink for me! I love the taste, it’s not quite as sweet as regular Sprite but it is still sweet enough! I would definitely give this drink a try if you are looking for a bubbly crisp soda without the sugar and calories :)
Karina C.
chicago
Sophie P.
I wouldn’t CHOOSE to drink this. That being said, it’s a sugary soda, and it does it’s job well. So it gets two stars.

The only problem is that it literally tastes like Skittles. You can just TELL how much sugar they pump into this.
Tianna S.
Rochester
I don't really like Diet Sprite or Sprite Zero it taste like artificial syrup to me I know that's what's in it but it doesn't taste like Sprite does it has a very fake taste to it unlike Sprite that has a very refreshing taste if this Diet Sprite Diet Sprite Zero tasted like regular Sprite it would be a lot better but because it takes away different I don't really like it I'm sure it has less calories and less sugar and less fat and less salt but it really doesn't taste that great
Lex G.
When I stopped drinking the dew this is what I switched to and it was a perfect substitute. I still got the carbonated drink and the lemon lime flavor that I was in love with without all the calories, barbs, and excessive sugar.
Kayla A.
Alcoa
Sprite Zero is my favorite soft drink in the world. The Zero takes the syrupy, heavy taste off of the original Sprite, but locks in the lemon line carbonation greatness. I love knowing I'm saving calories with each serving.
Amber O.
Union, SC
Does this taste like the regular sprite or does it leave a taste in your mouth like diet drinks?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Has anyone noticed the weird after taste!?