BY SPRITE #28 in Soda & Soft Drinks

Sprite Zero has a crisp, clean taste and is the no-calorie version of the world's leading lemon-lime flavored soft drink.

carbonated water, citric acid, potassium citrate, natural flavors, potassium benzoate (to protect taste), aspartame, acesulfame potassium.

• Has anyone noticed the weird after taste!?1 Answers
  • Does this taste like the regular sprite or does it leave ...10 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Alexis C.
Cincinnati, OH
Sprite Zero has the same great lemon-lime taste as the original Jokari/us Jokari-US 19546 Soda Straws - 2pk- Bottle, without all the calories, sugars, etc.

I love Sprite! It’s always been a favorite in my family and I will continue the love with my future family.

Sprite Zero has a smooth, crisp taste and is a thirst quencher! You can’t go wrong with it.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
I really think that this is good in it taste like Sprite, but the aftertaste is very weird. That’s the only reason why I gave it four stars. Other than that, it’s pretty good for being 0 cal. I would definitely purchase this again because it’s totally guilt free. If you are a sprite fan and are wanting to cut the calories, I would definitely give this a try.
Alaina H.
Gillsville
When I first heard about it Sprite Zero I was worried this was going to just taste like Soda Water. But surprisingly it’s actually very tasty. Granted it is Sprite Zero so it does taste different because there’s certain things that are taken out which you have to get used to, but it’s a nice substitute if you’re not wanting to risk the calories
Pete B.
Bradenton
This has a very natural tasting lemon lime flavor. Now everyone has a different set of tastebuds so your mileage may vary. But this is very good tasting to me and I'm glad Coke has developed their "Zero" products. Can't wait to try it as a mixer with some whiskey... 😀
Sophie P.
I wouldn’t CHOOSE to drink this. That being said, it’s a sugary soda, and it does it’s job well. So it gets two stars.

The only problem is that it literally tastes like Skittles. You can just TELL how much sugar they pump into this.
Tianna S.
Rochester
I don't really like Diet Sprite or Sprite Zero it taste like artificial syrup to me I know that's what's in it but it doesn't taste like Sprite does it has a very fake taste to it unlike Sprite that has a very refreshing taste if this Diet Sprite Diet Sprite Zero tasted like regular Sprite it would be a lot better but because it takes away different I don't really like it I'm sure it has less calories and less sugar and less fat and less salt but it really doesn't taste that great
Kayla A.
Alcoa
Sprite Zero is my favorite soft drink in the world. The Zero takes the syrupy, heavy taste off of the original Sprite, but locks in the lemon line carbonation greatness. I love knowing I'm saving calories with each serving.
Shelbi W.
Phoenix, AZ
Who like Sprite zero I love the many cans I’m really in reviewing that because of the many cans and if it wasn’t for the many cans I would give this one star because who like sprayed zero but they come in when you can so you obviously like want to drink
Liv C.
Statesboro, GA
Sprite is one of my favorite clear sodas, and I was excited to see that they had a 0 calorie option. While similar to sprite, the taste seemed almost muted in some way. It was one of the first products where I could tell the difference between a regular and diet soda. I like sprite, so I thought it was okay, but it could be better.
Nka k.
Charleston, SC
The Sprite Zero is delicious 😋.
It a lemon lime 🍋 soda.
It zero calories but I don't notice a difference.
I like the fact that it's caffeine free. So we don't have to worry about drinking it at knight.
Amber O.
Union, SC
Does this taste like the regular sprite or does it leave a taste in your mouth like diet drinks?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Has anyone noticed the weird after taste!?