BY SPRITE ZERO

Sprite Soda, 8 oz Can (Pack of 24) from Groceries To Your Door...100% Satisfaction Guarantee...Order Now!!! see more...

• Does this taste like the regular sprite or does it leave a taste ...9 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Jessica K.
Talladega, AL
I try not to drink carbonated or sugary drinks but I couldn't help it when I was handed one of these! I love that it still has that awesome sprite taste that everyone loves while not having the calories like one. If I ever begin to drink soda again, this may be what I choose to go with.
Chrissy G.
West Warwick, RI
I’m not much of a soda drinker but if I do it has to be this one. I don’t even notice that it’s sugar free. It tastes just like regular sprite to me. Although, sometimes it has too much fizz and even after sitting for a while, still kinda blows up on you when you open it lol
Kayla H.
Williston
I've always been a sprite fan and I'm one that really enjoys the "zero" flavors. I know it would all be preference and some people don't like the taste but for me it's so similar to the original without the calories. Light and refreshing without a syrup taste that makes you feel like you just drank a cup of sugar. One of my most reached for pops
Jeniffer B.
Unfortunately this product seems hard to get but it is an excellent sugar free product with little if any aftertaste like you usually get with diet drinks. It is very fizzy (I don't know what the other reviewer is talking about saying it isn't). It is so fizzy that for a long time after you've finished a can, you can still hear popping sounds coming from the can. It is at least equally fizzy to Coke Zero.
Melissa K.
Bunker Hill, WV
I got this for my husband because he is diabetic and does not like diet sodas. I started to drink it and I think it taste just like regular Sprite but without the extra sugar and I don't get headache after drinking it, like I usually do with sugar free stuff. It is a little hard to find but worth it.
cindy d.
Clanton, AL
I have never had any issues drinking diet or 'zero drinks as far as taste goes and this one is no exception. It tastes about the same as regular sprite to me with only the slightest hint that it's not regular sprite. Everyone is different though.
Isis H.
Brandon, MS
This is probably one of the best sodas I have ever tried. I believe that this is really a 3 in 1 deal. 1 it helps when you are sick. 2 it helps prevents sickness. 3 it has zero calories. So it is supposedly healthier for you. Which helps you in the long run.
Lexi F.
I don't normally drink soda but lately when I have been they've been diets. In comparison to other diet sodas it's better tasting, closer to the normal sprites than other sodas are. They're affordable and great tasting.
Lauren F.
Sprite Zero has a very refreshing taste and a good amount of carbonation. It is a very affordable drink and always exceeds my expectations. I drink it at least once a week and always reach for it on the shelf!
Heather F.
Prnc Frederck, MD
Their really good I love the flavor to it really met my expectations well really good value worth buy the amount you buy for it really good taste like a regular sprite really recommend others to try really good
Amber O.
Union, SC
Does this taste like the regular sprite or does it leave a taste in your mouth like diet drinks?