BY SPRITE

Sprite Soda, 8 oz Can (Pack of 24) from Groceries To Your Door...100% Satisfaction Guarantee...Order Now!!! see more...

• Does this taste like the regular sprite or does it leave a taste ...10 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Nka k.
Charleston, SC
The Sprite Zero is delicious 😋.
It a lemon lime 🍋 soda.
It zero calories but I don't notice a difference.
I like the fact that it's caffeine free. So we don't have to worry about drinking it at knight.
Caroline H.
Hickory, NC
I am a diet soda drinker and I have always loved Sprite so Sprite Zero is a perfect drink for me! I love the taste, it’s not quite as sweet as regular Sprite but it is still sweet enough! I would definitely give this drink a try if you are looking for a bubbly crisp soda without the sugar and calories :)
Karina C.
chicago
Jessica K.
Talladega, AL
I try not to drink carbonated or sugary drinks but I couldn't help it when I was handed one of these! I love that it still has that awesome sprite taste that everyone loves while not having the calories like one. If I ever begin to drink soda again, this may be what I choose to go with.
Chrissy G.
West Warwick, RI
I’m not much of a soda drinker but if I do it has to be this one. I don’t even notice that it’s sugar free. It tastes just like regular sprite to me. Although, sometimes it has too much fizz and even after sitting for a while, still kinda blows up on you when you open it lol
Jeniffer B.
Unfortunately this product seems hard to get but it is an excellent sugar free product with little if any aftertaste like you usually get with diet drinks. It is very fizzy (I don't know what the other reviewer is talking about saying it isn't). It is so fizzy that for a long time after you've finished a can, you can still hear popping sounds coming from the can. It is at least equally fizzy to Coke Zero.
cindy d.
Clanton , AL
I have never had any issues drinking diet or 'zero drinks as far as taste goes and this one is no exception. It tastes about the same as regular sprite to me with only the slightest hint that it's not regular sprite. Everyone is different though.
Isis H.
Brandon, MS
This is probably one of the best sodas I have ever tried. I believe that this is really a 3 in 1 deal. 1 it helps when you are sick. 2 it helps prevents sickness. 3 it has zero calories. So it is supposedly healthier for you. Which helps you in the long run.
Lexi F.
I don't normally drink soda but lately when I have been they've been diets. In comparison to other diet sodas it's better tasting, closer to the normal sprites than other sodas are. They're affordable and great tasting.
Lauren F.
Sprite Zero has a very refreshing taste and a good amount of carbonation. It is a very affordable drink and always exceeds my expectations. I drink it at least once a week and always reach for it on the shelf!
Amber O.
Union, SC
Does this taste like the regular sprite or does it leave a taste in your mouth like diet drinks?