BY SPRITE ZERO

Sprite Soda, 8 oz Can (Pack of 24) from Groceries To Your Door...100% Satisfaction Guarantee...Order Now!!! see more...

• Does this taste like the regular sprite or does it leave a taste ...9 Answers
Buy on Walmart

Sprite Zero es uno de mis favoritos de los refrescos ! Hace más de un año que decidí cortar las bebidas gaseosas azucaradas de mi dieta , y he estado enganchado a Sprite Zero desde entonces. Me encanta el sabor de Sprite original, pero odio la cantidad de azúcar que se tiene , así que esto es una buena alternativa. Esta es una gran bebida , super refrescante para cualquier persona que está tratando de mantenerse alejado de azúcar en su dieta ! También es ideal para mezclar bebidas , sin añadir más calorías o azúcar.
Vanna L.
Vanna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Sprite Zero is one of my favorite sodas! Over a year ago I decided to cut sugary sodas from my diet, and I've been hooked on Sprite Zero ever since. I love the flavor of original Sprite, but hate how much sugar is has, so this is a nice alternative. This is a great, super refreshing drink for anyone who is trying to stay away from sugar in their diet! It's also great for mixing drinks, without adding anymore calories or sugar.
Jeniffer B.
Jeniffer B.
Unfortunately this product seems hard to get but it is an excellent sugar free product with little if any aftertaste like you usually get with diet drinks. It is very fizzy (I don't know what the other reviewer is talking about saying it isn't). It is so fizzy that for a long time after you've finished a can, you can still hear popping sounds coming from the can. It is at least equally fizzy to Coke Zero.
sara c.
sara c.
En lo personal este refresco me gusta mucho porque no tiene un sabor muy fuerte, como lo puede tener otro refresco como cocacola o otros refresco, es muy bueno y refrescante, de verdad es muy buena opción de compra, en lo personal lo consumo solo cuando no tengo la posibilidad de tomar algo mas natural y me gusta me parece un buen acompañante a la hora de la comida y un excelente refrescante.
Kayla H.
Kayla H.
Williston
I've always been a sprite fan and I'm one that really enjoys the "zero" flavors. I know it would all be preference and some people don't like the taste but for me it's so similar to the original without the calories. Light and refreshing without a syrup taste that makes you feel like you just drank a cup of sugar. One of my most reached for pops
Erica O.
Erica O.
Danbury, CT
Let me start off by saying that Sprite is one of my favorite sodas. I do try to stay away from it a lot because it has no nutritional value. But when I do drink it I try to go for the 0 calorie options. Which is what makes Sprite Zero great. It has all the flavor of Sprite, but none of the unnecessary calories. I will definitely buy again!
Caity M.
Caity M.
I remember when Sprite first released it's diet version, and it wasn't nearly as good as the new version! I tried it again for the first time in years a few weeks ago, and the diet version is almost identical to the normal Sprite. Which is great for people like me who love the carbonation, but hate the calories/carbs.
Gabriela V.
Gabriela V.
Lawrence , KS
I wish I could drink Sprite Zero all day long! The combination of flavors and the touch of lime is just P E R F E C T !!! I feel sad for places that don't serve Sprite Zero! It is an excellent go-to drink, especially if you need a pick-me-up!! I would definitely keep this baby in my fridge to have every single day!
Reannon A.
Reannon A.
Florence, NJ
Sprite Zero is awesome. At one time I was having a terrible sweet tooth during my pregnancy, and this was totally helping. The price is great, packaging is cute and the flavor was just what i needed. I don't know if i would repurchase, after my pregnancy, they don't seem to appealing. But it did the job.
Melissa K.
Melissa K.
Bunker Hill, WV
I got this for my husband because he is diabetic and does not like diet sodas. I started to drink it and I think it taste just like regular Sprite but without the extra sugar and I don't get headache after drinking it, like I usually do with sugar free stuff. It is a little hard to find but worth it.
Amber O.
Amber O.
Union, SC
Does this taste like the regular sprite or does it leave a taste in your mouth like diet drinks?