Sprite Tropical Mix uploaded by Kendall K.Sprite Tropical Mix uploaded by Alexis M.Sprite Tropical Mix uploaded by Levia C.

BY SPRITE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Kailey P.
Pooler , GA
If you lived in the 90s you probably remember the original Sprite remix, this one tastes the exact same!! I think they went away for a while and brought them back recently- and I’m sooo happy they did!! These are my favorite!! I don’t like fruit punch but the flavor of the tropical sprite remix is sooo fantastic!!
Katie R.
savannah georgia
Tropical sprite is the best sprite! I love drinking it on a nice summer day sitting next to the pool. It is definitely one of my favorite drinks. I would definitely recommend to a friend
Lupe L.
Gastonia
Good I like the flavor. Very affordable. I don’t drink it very often I drink it once in a while. Good value it kind of tastes like original sprite. In like colorful logo I would buy it again I like how it clear like the original one.
Jerica C.
Salyersville, KY
This flavor of Sprite is delicious! While I was pregnant, I was tired of drinking plain old sprite all of the time, so I started drinking this and fell in love with it. The only place I could find it was Speedway gas station though.
Abbie Q.
This one is hard to find, but when I do I make sure I get it! When I use to go to summer camp this is one of the drinks they offered in the vending machine so brings back many memories
Haley F.
Puyallup
Sprite tropical soda has such a refreshing and wonderfully fruity flavor. This drink always refreshes my mouth and is wonderful to drink. I love Sprite. Would highly recommend this.
Thelma M.
I give 5/5 stars, if there was more stars i would give 100+ It is so delicious, you can drink with just about anything. Affordable , nice packaging, well worth the money. Sure did meet my expectations the first time i tried it which was when i was a little kid. My oh my, i sure did love it. And missed it when it went away but was oh so happy when i seen it in one of the stores. I bought like 6 of them , that's how happy i was. I sure do love this tropical mix, it is my favorite. Haven't seen it in the stores, wonder if i can order online. Imagine if they made different flavors of sprite. That would be cool . I would make sure i always had Sprite. It tastes good with anything. It has a good flavor. Definitely would recommend to others and try it again and again. I love sprite, it makes your mouth feel so refreshed. The lemon lime is my favorite.
Autumn C.
Kingsport
This sprite it really good. I love how it has the tropical and citrus flavor to it. It’s a great value and they are always available at any gas station or grocery store.
Heather D.
MEMPHIS, TN
Oh My Goodness. This is by far my favorite soda product available on the market. It is so delicious. The normal sprite is already great but this is even better. The tropical notes are so welcoming and refreshing while maintaining that same Sprite cleanness feeling and taste. I tried this fro my local gas station. I buy this almost every time I see it.
Kayla S.
Hightstown, NJ
I know it's summer when my job fills the vending machine with Sprite Tropical Mix. I am OBSESSED. It quenches my thirst and tastes amazing. I don't really like drinking soda (trying to be more healthy) but I can't stop myself when it comes to this. Literally, it's amazing. I don't know anyone who doesn't like this. It's fruity, tropical, and is so much better than regular sprite. You'll never want to not drink it again.
Ariana L.
Paris, TX
I haven't seen this flavor in Texas. Does anyone know where I can find it.
Danielle C.
How does this type of Sprite taste?
Shontelle K.
Jackson
Will this be on the market temporarily or permanently?
Jessica B.
Is this a limited edition version of sprite? I can never seem to find it. Where can I buy this at?
rayzhane a.
Las Vegas, NV
I love this flavor but seriously can anybody taste the difference between the tropical and the remix? I think it's just an updated version lol