Sprite Soda

by Sprite

Crisp, refreshing, clean-tasting Sprite is Great Britain's leading lemon and lime flavoured soft drink A clean, crisp, fresh tasting, sparkling lemon & lime flavour drink. Contains sugar and sweeteners Natural flavours No artificial colours Caffeine-free Serve ice cold for maximum enjoyment. Keep cold in the fridge. Please recycle.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sprite Soda!
Brianna S.
Audubon, IA
Sprite Soda uploaded by Brianna S.
Sprite is one of my favorite soft drinks, it’s versatile and the many different flavors are delicious. I most recently tried the Sprite Ginger and I thought it was a delicious balance.
Sharon T.
Los Banos, CA
Hands down my favorite soda if I had to chose one. It has a perfect amount of sweetness and carbon that I’m looking for, plus I’m a huge fan of its clearness. Maybe I’m biased, but I love the flavor and would recommend it!
• •.
cali
You could never go wrong with sprite. Sprite is easily the best soda out there. 100/10:)
 Sal C.
Gainesville, FL
I love sprite it’s super refreshing and has the perfect lemon to lime ratio in the flavor. It’s a great mixer and refreshing. I would recommend
Celina  C.
Montréal, QC
Sprite Soda uploaded by Celina  C.
A very good option when you're thirsty, I enjoyed 'till the last sip. Follow me here and @lenceriaputhand #lingerie #food #drink #beauty #tips #SweetTooth #influenster
tika M.
Wilmington, DE
In this category my favourite drink , love sprite . One summer we were together 24\7 like a real couple 😂😂hhaha funny
connie M.
liverpool
Sprite lemonade is so refreshing it tastes so good and I am addicted. It helps cool me down on a beautiful hot sunny day.💖💖
Alissa B.
Maidstone, ON
Another one of my absolute faves. It’s just the right amount of sweet and crisp, totally refreshing.
Joe B.
Sudbury, ON
So this review is for SPRITE LEMONADE. It was a limited edition soda that was out for a couple of months last year. I don’t like pop but this was actually so good. I loved mixing it with McGuinness Ruby Red Grapefruit liquor.

Looking for your answer?