BY SPRITE #10 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Andrea D.
Columbus
its an alternate choice to have from a caffeine drink. crisp and refreshing. delicious ok to let younger ones have a small taste.
Brittany W.
Birmingham
We love to drink Sprite in our family! Great carbonated drink and the best part is no caffeine!
Cryss M.
Kinston
such a good soda not to sweet and isn’t as bad for you as dark sodas would totally recommend
Chris B.
Glasgow
Not the best soda but definitely way healthier than any dark soda. Been having pains in my abdomen and after 1 week of switching to sprite it has nearly went away completely.
Chelsea b.
Douglasville, Ga
All time favorite soda . Defiantly the bed lemon lime soda on the market. I suggest a few fresh limes in it
Brooklyn F.
Fort Stewart
Perfect for when I’m sick, makes an upset stomach feel so much better. It is one of the healthier caffeine drinks around! I would highly recommend to anyone trying to cut back on caffeine.
Victoria N.
yates city
Prefect for when I had a bad stomach ache but other than that I’m not much of a fan of the flavor.
Muskaan B.
Most diet drinks give me a stomach ache. This diet soda did not.. It's a perfect combination of diet soda, sweet, and sour
Cheyenne B.
I love sprite but I can't, drink it everyday I have to be craving it it's got a good crisp taste to it however certain foods it doesn't
Tabby S.
Its okay as far as sodas go not my favorite light soda but if I was given it I wouldn't complain honestly. I do like it
Christina F.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?