BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart
Jab.beauty7 B.
Jab.beauty7 B.
NY
tastes good , but not for me , i dont like lemons , and cantg have them due to some allergies but these tatses good enough ..
Mandy M.
Mandy M.
Zurrieq
Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda is one of our families must haves at home. We've been consuming it for years, ever since I was little myself and it's always been very good value for money and high above other competing soda brands. I would highly recommend it.
Sulem ☄.
Sulem ☄.
Toluca, México
me encanta mucho mucho mucho ya que es muy refrescante y amo tomarlo en lata es mucho mas rico en mi humilde opinion agarra un sabor ms rico y es genial para cualquier momento en el que tengas sed o calor, se lo recomiendo a los demas por que es una buena opcion para refrescarte
lauren v.
lauren v.
my go to clear soda! especially when im not feeling good! i love the crispness to it when i drink it and the fact that i can mix it with other stuff to give it some more flavor although alone it still tastes great! i love taking sprite and mixing it with maraschino cherry juice!
Milysen R.
Milysen R.
DORAL, FL
miEs una gaseosa de rico sabor a limón que te refresca la boca al tomarla me gusta tomarla sola o como también para acompañar los tragos
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Perfect for mixing drinks or settling upset stomachs. I don't like generic sodas. I think the name brands taste better, and Sprite is the best of the lemon-like sodas. We always keep a few cans in our cabinet in case of emergency!
Deisy_Chan B.
Deisy_Chan B.
Completamente único!!!!!. Lo mejor de su sabor es que va perfecto con unas palomitas de maíz, ideal para una tarde de cine.
Christian B.
Christian B.
DECATUR, IL
Very crisp and refreshing the only think i drink besides water. I love the taste of it lemon and limes mixed together my favorite combination.
Kaleigh R.
Kaleigh R.
Winnipeg
any time I'm sick or have an upset stomach I always buy sprite, always have a bottle of two at home just in case. definitely not super sweet either!
Summer W.
Summer W.
Ceredo, WV
Only thing I drink anymore besides water it's my all time favorite pop ever and it's a plus because it's healthier then most!
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?