BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Jet.com
Anita F.
Anita F.
Eagan
An original caffeine free soda. Taste great and a refreshing drink. Also used for upset tummy
Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.
Winton
I love sprite the only soda I drink jk I also drink 7up, but anyway I love it and it's one of the best, very delicious ūüėč
Fernanda L.
Fernanda L.
me encnta es deliciosa muy refrescante y no contiene tanto gas que te deja inflado esta no es muy rica y liviana ademas se consigue en diferentes presentaciones y muy buien precio
uff esta bebida me encanta es una de mis favoritas encuentro que es muy rica pero al tomarla me dan ganas de mas y mas es una bebida que te mezcla el sabor burbujiante con el lim√≥n refresca y quita la sed
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Albemarle, NC
I personally always order sprite at a resturant. The citrusy taste is so perfect and it is just a very refreshing drink overall. This product is a good value and has beautiful colors and great packaging. For sure, try this product if you life lemon or lime flavored things. You won't regret it.
Dominique M.
Dominique M.
Elma, WA
Love having a Sprite when it gets hot out. It's refreshing. Luckily I was able to drink this when I was pregnant, although probably wasn't good, but it helped my morning sickness ALOT.
Virggie P.
Virggie P.
Caracas

Of all the sodas, this is one of the best options but you want to damage your body so much, it is delicious and refreshing, also very economical
Kerri C.
Kerri C.
Austin
I do not drink soft drinks but I cannot cut Sprite out of my life. I drink about one a day. It is also super good with the pink Hypnotiq. Just run a lime around the edge of a glass, dip the glass in sugar, and then use equal parts Sprite and Hypnotiq for your beverage!
Oumaima t.
Oumaima t.
Casablanca
Hello I'm oumaima from Morocco , I'm a blogger , I have an instagram account with more than 2000 followers  , i love all the products of this company , I want to review this product in my account , please reply in the email registered in this site , I am happy to share your products with my followers,  I'm waiting for you
Jab.beauty7 B.
Jab.beauty7 B.
NY
tastes good , but not for me , i dont like lemons , and cantg have them due to some allergies but these tatses good enough ..
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?