BY SPRITE #11 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart
Adrienne B.
Sprite is my go to soda that is not caffeinated! When you feel like you just need a little something extra with your pizza or meal! I like the perfect combination of lemon, lime and the sweet carbonation!
Jo-Anne S.
Philadelphia, PA
I absolutely loved this product. I definitely recommend everyone to purchase it and give it a shot!!!!!!
Brandy M.
Harker Hts, TX
I typically don't keep pop/soda in the home but it's the holidays! Tis the season yayyyyyyy. I bought it a day and a half ago. I tried to let it last but hey I need to feel good to do so this meal prep LOL!
Yahaira  R.
San Diego, CA
I like it and It’s always a really refreshing drink for summer or the winter when I get a cold. I love the taste of it and how it fizzes or pops in my mouth as I drink it. It’s really good and better than some sodas and it’s really cheap and satisfying
Jess M.
Tuscaloosa
Don't drink soda that often but when I do I prefer this or Dr. Pepper. Love the lemon-lime taste it's not too strong!
Jenn E.
Cache Creek, BC
This is so good in mixed drinks, and when I’m getting over being sick this is all I want to drink
Morgan H.
Dollar Bay, MI
Sprite is the only pop I'll drink. I mainly drink water but at work I'll occasionally buy a sprite and it's the only pop i like!
Rose P.
I can't drink alcohol so whenever I go out to eat, I also order Sprite to drink. It's yummy and I like it!!!!
Eileen A.
My all time favorite soda is Sprite. When it's cold outside I can't get enough of it. When I'm hung over this is my go to. When I eat fast food I prefer this drink over the rest !
evea s.
Beckley, WV
My absolute favorite clear soda. It is crisp and fresh with a zesty lemon lime flavor that burns but tastes great!
Christina F.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?