BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart
Emma D.
This is my favorite soda for many reasons. It is definitely the best lemon lime soda I have ever had, and it even tastes good after the bubbles have gone out of it. It doesn't stain your teeth as much as other dark sodas, like coke. I recommend it!
Jedidiah T.
Sprite Lemon lime soda is a nice drink that is different to other drinks and a typical lemon-lime drink. It has a stong lemon-lime taste and dosent taste artifical compared to other drinks. An improvent that i would suggest is to tone own the fizziness as it over powers the flavour but overall  would recommend this drink to others.
crystal e.
Upland, CA
Always a must have! Especially when the kids have a stomach ache! But I always have sprite in the pantry!
Layla C.
Una de las sodas más ricas, me agrada su sabor a limón natural, y que es burbujeante, muy rico
Kennedy W.
Bluffdale, UT
Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda is one of my all time favorite carbonated soda drinks. A weird example is like this soda is my wingman, my home girl, and the jelly to my peanut butter sandwich.
Alex V.
Swansea
The original flavour that everyone knows. So tasty! And I always come back to drinking it. ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
Rosa M.
Stockton, CA
I don't drink much soda but when I do this is my favorite soda I love the bubbling when you pour it in to a cup.
Abbigail S.
Sacramento
Bubbly and sweet, an explosion of citrus flavor, quenching your thirst and delicious with McDonalds. Even LeBron James likes sprite. But he wouldn't tell you to drink it, but I would.
Noelle D.
N Stratford, NH
Refreshing lemon lime flavor. Love the taste could live without the after taste that never goes away. I would choose a refreshing sprite over most other flavors of soda, but the sugary after taste really grosses me out.
Tempestt S.
Tunnel Hill, GA
been drinking Sprite for years. also has been a great stomach settler. plus you can mix sprite with just about any flavor and it tastes great.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?