BY SPRITE #8 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Jet.com
Abbigail S.
Abbigail S.
Sacramento
Bubbly and sweet, an explosion of citrus flavor, quenching your thirst and delicious with McDonalds. Even LeBron James likes sprite. But he wouldn't tell you to drink it, but I would.
Noelle D.
Noelle D.
N Stratford, NH
Refreshing lemon lime flavor. Love the taste could live without the after taste that never goes away. I would choose a refreshing sprite over most other flavors of soda, but the sugary after taste really grosses me out.
Tempestt S.
Tempestt S.
Tunnel Hill, GA
been drinking Sprite for years. also has been a great stomach settler. plus you can mix sprite with just about any flavor and it tastes great.
Katy W.
Katy W.
Widnes, Cheshire
Refreshing drink that gives you energy. My personal favourite. Would definitely recommend to any fizzy drinks lover.
Tiffani J.
Tiffani J.
I like sprite sprite is good for my soul it makes me feel happy unlike coke and root beer therefore I should win the contest and I also like how it fizzes up when you pour it into the cup i also like the color of the can and how it blends.
Zoe K.
Zoe K.
Orlando, FL
Sprite is my favorite after Orangina. I love the crisp lemon lime taste. I don't think soda often but it is definitely one of  my go tos. The packaging is cute and simple. There isn't too much going on. I definitely recommend this soda to anyone who hasn't already tried it.
coral n.
coral n.
Incredible taste,super economical price and the product is available in all nearby stores.One of the most recognized and highest quality brands.
Andrea L.
Andrea L.
Me gusta mucho esta bebida.
Pero es muy seca tipo cuando tu tienes sed y la bebes te da más sed.
El resto me encanta
Staceia F.
Staceia F.
It so cool an refershing. This is a real good drink thar i would recommend. This is the number one drink i like.
Stacey D.
Stacey D.
New Tecumseth, ON
I am not a huge pop-a-holic, however when I do indulge, I will go to Sprite or gingerale each and every time!  Sprite is so delicious it is a great light treat of a drink every now and then!  They claim pop is the devil, but all things in moderation can't be that bad right?  I will forever be a Sprite fan!  Thank you Coca-Cola!!
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?