BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Shelby T.
My favorite drink! I quit drink caffeine and I'm kind of addicted to sprite now lol I love the way it tastes. The best lemon-lime soda you can buy
Ana M.
La Feria, TX
I Love me some very cold,cold Sprite specially in the hot sunny days love the packaging but most of all the wonderful flavor of it
Stephanie D.
Winton, CA
I love sprite the only soda I drink jk I also drink 7up, but anyway I love it and it's one of the best, very delicious ūüėč
Milysen R.
Doral, FL
miEs una gaseosa de rico sabor a lim√≥n que te refresca la boca al tomarla me gusta tomarla sola o como tambi√©n para acompa√Īar los tragos¬†
Bridgetta P.
Sprite is good for many things. Helps with stomach pain from upset stomach or cramps. And its super refreshing in taste with the lemon amd lime flavor
Karina B.
It is a refreshing but sweet soda, the good thing is that it does not contain coloring, it serves to make drinks with liqueurs like red wine, a tips is good when one has stomach discomfort, its taste to lemon is rich, it is one of the soda that but I like them
Steven S.
I like Spite -- it's super refreshing on a hot summer day. I often use Sprite as a mixer for my vodka drinks -- it pairs extremely well. The design of the can is super cute -- love the green with yellow. I recommend!
Olegario R.
Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda es muy deliciosa, me gusta mucho, y para la realizacion de diferentes cocteles, tambien es muy buena.
Marcella B.
Santo Domingo
THIS IS WAY BETTER THAN 7up, it's so refreshing and great with lemon. I buy it everytime I go to the supermarket
gin ;.
ES LA QUE MAS PIDO YA QUE ES LA BEBIDA QUE MAS ME GUSTA ME ENCANTA TOMARLO CON UNA HAMBURGUESA O PERRO CALIENTE LA COMBINACI√ďN ES LO MAXIMO
Christina F.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?