BY SPRITE #8 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Jet.com
Karina B.
Karina B.
It is a refreshing but sweet soda, the good thing is that it does not contain coloring, it serves to make drinks with liqueurs like red wine, a tips is good when one has stomach discomfort, its taste to lemon is rich, it is one of the soda that but I like them
Steven S.
Steven S.
I like Spite -- it's super refreshing on a hot summer day. I often use Sprite as a mixer for my vodka drinks -- it pairs extremely well. The design of the can is super cute -- love the green with yellow. I recommend!
Olegario R.
Olegario R.
Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda es muy deliciosa, me gusta mucho, y para la realizacion de diferentes cocteles, tambien es muy buena.
Marcella B.
Marcella B.
Santo Domingo
THIS IS WAY BETTER THAN 7up, it's so refreshing and great with lemon. I buy it everytime I go to the supermarket
gin ;.
gin ;.
ES LA QUE MAS PIDO YA QUE ES LA BEBIDA QUE MAS ME GUSTA ME ENCANTA TOMARLO CON UNA HAMBURGUESA O PERRO CALIENTE LA COMBINACIÓN ES LO MAXIMO
Tichina S.
Tichina S.
When I want to take a step away from dark drinks, this is always my first option. You can NEVER go wrong with a good cold sprite. I think the can design is cute. I'd recommend to others any day of the week
Amber W.
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
Not my favorite lemon lime soda but one of the originals. Crisp. Also great mixed with champagnes, mixed cocktails or other alcoholic beverages. Affordable. Rarely purchase.
Jennay Y.
Jennay Y.
San Francisco
Super carbonated lemon lime drink. It has a ton of sugar too which I don't recommend you drinking this too much since you might get cavities ! Its definitely affordable and you get get these at any drug stores for example Walgreens, etc.
Carla Jùju F.
Carla Jùju F.
Srite gelada com limao ou gelo vai que vai amoooo pena que nao da pra beber todo dia si nao o corpinho vai pro espaco
Stacy A.
Stacy A.
My guilty pleasure, I love sprite! I quit drinking caffeine a few years back so I found sprite and I love it! Tastes great and is way better than Its Pepsi brand counterpart Sierra Must. (Bleh)
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?