BY SPRITE #10 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Jet.com
Eliana S.
Eliana S.
Easton, PA
Whenever I go to perform I drink this because it's the only thing that smooths my throat before I have to sing loud enough to be heard. I always go for this before anything else. I can continue to sing and I can last a good few songs and I know that sugar is bad for your voice but this helps me more than anything. And a little prayer too while on stage so I won't miss a word of my song...
Marilyn R.
Marilyn R.
Omg I have so much to say about this soft drink!!! I remember since I was about 8 years old I became obsessed with sprite! I found out about it when I tasted it in the car that my sister was drinking it while eating hot cheetos I had gotten hot cheetos but Dr pepper and Omg I instantly fell in love with the taste every time I drink it I remember my childhood days when drinking it while eating hot cheetos with lemon and hot sauceūüėćūüėčūüėčūüėčūüė≠
Tiffany D.
Tiffany D.
Maywood, CA
Sprite is a great lemon lime soda with the right amount of bubbles and even though it's not diet it feels that way
Sonja O.
Sonja O.
This is my life. Sprite is like my water. I drink this on a daily basis and it soothes headaches. If you are sick, what do you do? You drink Sprite. Dying? Sprite. Labor pains? Sprite. Your boyfriend of 3 years dumped you? Sprite! Sprite is the answer.
Jakob S.
Jakob S.
Round Rock, TX
I love Sprite - Lemon-Lime Soda because it has a great lemony flavor and really makes me feel better when I have the flu or a migraine. Sprite does not darken my teeth, make my stomach upset, give me diarrhea, or make me hyper. Sprite and Ginger-Ale are the only sodas that do not do these things to me. It not only has a great lemon ingredient in it that helps to rid my migraines and clear my throat, but it also doesn't have any caffeine, which I find beneficial because it prevents my stomach from becoming upset. I love my Sprite - Lemon-Lime Soda cold and it really cools me off when I am sick. I recommend this to soda lovers and people who get sick and need a drink to make themselves feel better. It has a great lemon-lime flavor that I love.
Lorena G.
Lorena G.
Englewood, NJ
I love the bubbles and lemon flavor, every one loves this soda. fulfills all my needs and is sensational to drink
Kelly F.
Kelly F.
Portage, MI
This is my go-to soda. It's not as heavy as the darker sodas and is amazing mixed with a variety of different juices.
Nicole F.
Nicole F.
The only soda I drink! Favorite all time soda hands down. Love the way it tastes and the fact that it helps me when j have an upset stomach.
Sonja L.
Sonja L.
Imperial, CA
Can not go wrong with Sprite Lemon-Lime soda. It is delicious & refreshing in the summer.
Heather T.
Heather T.
Seven Valleys, PA
Sprite is one of my favorite sodas. no caffeine. the flavor is always crisp.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?