BY SPRITE #8 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Jet.com
Melissa J.
Melissa J.
Clarkton, MO
Huge Sprite drinker@ Everytime I'm sick I drink Sprite. Something about a cold Sprite makes ya feel a tad bit better. It also helps when I have stomach aches.
Valentina H.
Valentina H.
Doral, FL
Its ... good.

Upon opening the can, the scent is pretty much the same as what you’d find with traditional Sprite. Carbonated bubbles tickling your nose with the lemon/lime smell you remember.
The taste starts out similar to traditional Sprite but quickly turns sour. In fact, I’d argue there isn’t much sweet in this “sweet & sour” flavor. It’s just a really sour Sprite. It’s not a bad taste. Something different from the norm, but I wouldn’t want to drink a lot of it. Which is probably why it is served us in small 7.5 oz sizes.

In my opinion is not my favorite soda.. But its not bad
Sam P.
Sam P.
I honestly like sprite so much better than coca-cola because it's very refreshing and it's great. I really like this type of sprite because it has a lemon-lime flavor and it tastes so good. I recommend everyone to try one. Even if you don't like regular sprite I know you will definitely like this flavor better because it's has a unique and yummy taste. This is great for parties or even for family dinners or if you need something refreshing.
Vada R.
Vada R.
Alvarado, TX
I love sprite , fun fact about sprite is doctors give it to you in the hospital, when Your sick becauses it helps build up your immune system♡ alot of people don't know that , so when ever your sick grab your self a sprite ♡and they are affordable anyone can buy them from anywhere♡ where you can get you a sprite at is , GAS STATION'S, WAL-MART, HEB, KRONGER AND ALBERTSON, Walgreen'S . I would highly recommend sprite to anyone ♡♡ its totally worth it ! AND ITS A GREAT TASTE ♡♡ HAVE A BLESS DAY YALL ♡♡♡♡♡
Kla B.
Kla B.
Bardstown, KY
Sprite seems to be a go to drink when my stomach is upset. Seems like I have been told my whole life when my tummy was upset to drink a sprite and eat some crackers almost as if it was like it was suppose to be hard to do. However, I love the crispy flavor of sprite and the fact that I can leave a bottle that has been opened and resealed in my fridge for a couple of days and open it and it still taste as good as it did the first day.
Cecelia G.
Cecelia G.
Robertsdale , Al
This is definitely the go to soda. No caffeine so you don't have to worry about that jittery feeling. Light and crisp. Available everywhere sodas are sold. Perfect mixer with other drinks and liquors. Not to mention if you have an upset stomach, it helps settle everything down. Definitely always keep some in the house. Great drink to add to juices to make a bubbly punch for the kids!
Taylor S.
Taylor S.
Largo, FL
Sprite is a very good soda. Lately ive been on a sprite "kick" and ive been ordering sprite as my beverage. I have a tervis cup and im a college student so i will fill my tervis up with sprite to help me wake up and get a move on my day. (Im not a fan of coffee, or more so its not a fan of me. So sprite is my alternative) But I would deffinantly reccomend sprite, and i remember as a kid sprite was the only soda I was allowed to drink. Maybe thats why I like it so much. Familiarity.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Mission, KS
I love Sprite! I love it so much that as a child, my diet consisted of Sprite and watermelon. The formula is a delicious combo of lemon and lime although it doesn't taste like either one of them fully. It has a sweet and tart taste that makes you pucker your lips a bit while simultaneously making you want more. It is quite fizzy. I like that the producers have stayed consistent with the green bottle design over the years. This is definitely a classic soda that I recommend.
German O.
German O.
I'm a college student who doesn't own a car and on a budget. Budget and amazon don't go very well together, but I bought this for a decent price while saving myself the trouble of going 1 hour to meijers on the bus and back carrying cans of soda. They arrived well and no problem with it. If they were a bit cheaper (price comparable to a big supermarket) then I would buy them more often.
Teressa L.
Teressa L.
Fort Myers, FL
This is my go to product when I'm sick/have an upset stomach/ nausea/vomiting/sea sickness, etc. Even helped my morning and night sickness when I was pregnant 33 yrs. ago; when nothing that my OB/GYN recommended worked...
Makes me feel better and recover from these illness fast...Soothes and calms my stomach. It's the least expensive of the other brands I've tried...Definitely recommend...I LOVE YOU "SPRITE" AND ALWAYS WILL...
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?