BY SPRITE #8 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Jet.com
Stacey D.
Stacey D.
New Tecumseth, ON
I am not a huge pop-a-holic, however when I do indulge, I will go to Sprite or gingerale each and every time!  Sprite is so delicious it is a great light treat of a drink every now and then!  They claim pop is the devil, but all things in moderation can't be that bad right?  I will forever be a Sprite fan!  Thank you Coca-Cola!!
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Fresno, CA
Sprite is a very refreshing drink especially when its freezing cold. I could taste that good taste of lemon lime.
anailu m.
anailu m.
refrescante sabor a limon, me encanta, cada vez que realizo compras en el super las compro
Júlia A.
Júlia A.
Não estou dando 5 estrelas porque , este refrigerante pois o gás dela acaba muito rápido mais ela é gostosa.
gabriela m.
gabriela m.
Needville, TX
so good when its so cold the best and great for my brother and has wonderful flavor love it good when its hot outside feels great yes my expectations are awesome till this day no room for improvement very nice quality like any other coke yes i would recommend this to a friend.
Karen R.
Karen R.
Dinuba, CA
Refreshing soda, great for every meal, also heals stomach aches, it is a really good value and the flavor is refreshing, it's affordable and whenever you don't want a dark soda you can always go with this
Rosa B.
Rosa B.
Eastport, NY
Super bueno.
A mi esposo y ami no sensata 👏👏
Especial para días calurosos,no lo dudes y tomate una soda de estas.
Katie F.
Katie F.
Flemington, WV
I can honestly say this is one of my favorite sodas ! Especially when it's extremely hot outside and you don't have lemonade, well sprite is the next best thing. An ice cold sprite tastes amazing ! Trust me !
Kalysta K.
Kalysta K.
Parish, NY
Delicious bunny drink that satisfies your thirst that comes in a very nice bright green can. I have bought this product on many occasions and it always meets my expectations. I recommend this drink to all :)
Stephanie J.
Stephanie J.
Chowchilla , CA
I love this soda, especially because it is caffeine free. It's a great refreshing drink and I always have this in my fridge for the summer. Its also a good soda for mixing drinks.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?