BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Soft Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Jan G.
Not my fave but is refreshing. I remember Sprite being a little more sweet or more Limon flavor in it, now is more like mineral water or tonic water, with a touch of something.
Holly S.
Shakopee, MN
I like to get sprite at most resultant a and the only bad this about it is that I gives me the hiccups
Emily S.
Fairfield, CT
Sprite is one of the best sodas!  It is delicious on it's own but it is also my favorite soda to mix in with alcohol and other drinks!  It is carbonated but not too carbonated that you're going to be bumping all night long.  I hope they never discontinue Sprite!
Mérili d.
São José dos Pinhais
hmmm thats delicious with pizza, normal food, alcohool drinks, in the cinema or park. Is a good idea to any program.
Hollie N.
Ashland, KY
Crisp & super refreshing, Sprite is the perfect summer‚ėÄ beverage!!! The lemon/limeūüćč flavor goes great with any food - especially anything grilledūüćóūüćĒūüĆ≠!!! Always quenches my thirst!!! Ahhh!!! ūüėä
Nicole S.
Logansport, IN
A few months ago, I decided to quit drinking pop all together. I lost ten pounds! So, naturally, when I started craving pop, I decided to get a pop that did not have a lot of carbohydrates or calories in it. That was when I started drinking Sprite. Sprite was the perfect choice. It has no caffeine and is all one hundred percent natural flavors. A typical sixteen point nine ounce bottle of Sprite has only two hundred calories, no fat grams, ninety milligrams of sodium, and only fifty four grams of carbohydrates that come solely from sugar. It is one of the few drinks on the market today that I can pronounce all the ingredients listed. It consists of carbonated water, high fructose corn syrup, which is basically sugar, citric acid, natural flavors, sodium citrate, and sodium benzoate. The Coca Cola company really is very good at what they do. They even suggest right on the bottle that you "Please Recycle".
Amina M.
alger

Coca Cola always be ours choice when we invite family or friends
according to the gorgeous test but fortunately I heard that is has a
very hight sugar
Diet:Halal
Sarah M.
I can't say enough about Sprite. My whole family knows my love lol. It's just crisp and refreshing every time I have one! The lemon just gets ya! I'm always drinking a Sprite with every meal.
Brittani D.
I got me a nice big ice cold one waiting on me.thia is my favorite soda I can't go with out it I have one everyday
Yakelin M.
Sprite ūüćčis my favorite beverage! It has a really great taste. It can also help u when u have a stomach ache or when you feel sickūü§Ę. Next time you're thirsty take a big drink ūüćĻof SPRITE
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?
Erica J.
Rocky Mount
Are there any punch recipes that include Sprite?
Patrick S.
caucaia
What is your opinion about the lemon flavor of the sprite?
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico
How i know how many calories have ?
Flor M.
Do you like more coca cola or sprite?