BY SPRITE #11 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart
ana filipa m.
barcelos
i don't like this drink at all. I normaly don't like soda but this is the one a hate the most. it has a lot of gas
Jab.beauty7 B.
NY
tastes good , but not for me , i dont like lemons , and cantg have them due to some allergies but these tatses good enough ..
Melissa S.
Tipton, IA
I don't like sprit. Unless I'm sick I don't like it. I think it's gross and I don't like it. My son likes it.
Pamela P.
Naooo gosto não é um refrigerante muito atrativo o gosto dele é meio enjoado então dou 1 estrela
Paris S.
I used to love Sprite but now I don't really care for it. The taste in every bottle I have just taste like WAY TO MUCH syrup is being added
Ashlee W.
St Petersburg, FL
This feels conflicting to rank. My heart wants to give it a five because all of my life Sprite was touted as the healthiest soda choice, but now, as an adult, I know that none of them are actually healthy and it makes me sad.
I really don't like Sprite I don't mind drinking it but is just something I wouldnt drink. I don't like lemon flavor. repeat consumer
Amy C.
Springville, UT
If you want a boring soda, look no further. While their glass bottles made with real sugar are marginally better, the flavor is dull and you just feel stupid for drinking so much sugar that didn't even taste good
K D.
Full of seltzer not enough lime? Not happy with drinking Sprite! Younger it was delicious
Karla A.
es refrescante pero para mi gusto demaciado dulce pero dejando alado eso es muy rico y mas si lo tomas bien frio
Christina F.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?