BY SPRITE #8 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Jet.com
Soph R.
Soph R.
Adrian
Love the portability with the small 12 oz cans. I drink sprite when I don't necessarily want caffeine. This product is one my favorite drinks

Hailey M.
Hailey M.
Salisbury
Defiantly prefer sprite over any kind of soda. My stomach don't feel bad after drinking this. Over all a good beverage choice in my opinion. Great taste. Love this cold in the fridge.
ashleigh w.
ashleigh w.
Kingsport, TN
Sprite is one of my favorite sodas by far. It is refreshing & the taste isn't over powering. It is really good on a hot day or just when you want to chill. Plus it makes a good mixer. I have bought this for years and will continue to purchase.
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Cranford
A nice refreshing bubbly drink that helps to clean the palette while you eat. Also nit a bad ingredient for mixed drinks at home.
Alexis H.
Alexis H.
Lawrenceville, GA
There’s nothing better than a lemon lime summer sprite, ok the comercial is over lol that
Megan C.
Megan C.
I love the refreshing taste of this soda. I like to drink my pops cold and the burn in my throat when it goes down feels strange but good lol.
Diana V.
Diana V.
Doral, FL
I like sprite better over 7up. It has better taste, more soda. You can actually feel the hint of Lemmon to it. If I'm drinking whisky, I usually splash it with some Sprite and Ice.
Ashleigh W.
Ashleigh W.
Cincinnati, OH
I love Sprite! Its so tasty and refreshing! It always wrenches my thrist and always keeps me coming back for more!
Rangin A.
Rangin A.
Just like 7up I love sprite tastes great very affordable the cans are super cute packaging love having one after I eat a big meal makes my stomach feel good the flavor is great
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Belding
This is a staple in our house. Its less heavy than dark sodas and it works wonders for a headache (believe it or not!). Its fresh, crisp, and not too sweet!
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?