BY SPRITE #11 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart
Milke A.
Barquisimeto, Lara
20 de Enero del 2017. Hora 05.50pm

Hace unos años, decidí dejar de beber pop todos juntos. ¡Perdí diez libras! Así que, naturalmente, cuando empecé a ansiar pop, decidí conseguir un pop que no tenía muchos carbohidratos o calorías en él. Fue entonces cuando empecé a beber Sprite. Sprite fue la elección perfecta. No tiene cafeína y es todo cien por ciento sabores naturales. Una típica botella de nueve onzas de Sprite tiene sólo doscientas calorías, no gramos de grasa, noventa miligramos de sodio, y sólo cincuenta y cuatro gramos de carbohidratos que provienen exclusivamente del azúcar. Es una de las pocas bebidas en el mercado hoy que puedo pronunciar todos los ingredientes enumerados. Se compone de agua carbonatada, jarabe de maíz de alta fructosa, que es básicamente azúcar, ácido cítrico, sabores naturales, citrato de sodio y benzoato de sodio. La compañía de Coca Cola realmente es muy buena en lo que hacen. Incluso sugieren derecho en la botella que "por favor reciclar".
Nicole S.
Logansport, IN
A few months ago, I decided to quit drinking pop all together. I lost ten pounds! So, naturally, when I started craving pop, I decided to get a pop that did not have a lot of carbohydrates or calories in it. That was when I started drinking Sprite. Sprite was the perfect choice. It has no caffeine and is all one hundred percent natural flavors. A typical sixteen point nine ounce bottle of Sprite has only two hundred calories, no fat grams, ninety milligrams of sodium, and only fifty four grams of carbohydrates that come solely from sugar. It is one of the few drinks on the market today that I can pronounce all the ingredients listed. It consists of carbonated water, high fructose corn syrup, which is basically sugar, citric acid, natural flavors, sodium citrate, and sodium benzoate. The Coca Cola company really is very good at what they do. They even suggest right on the bottle that you "Please Recycle".
Jakob S.
Round Rock, TX
I love Sprite - Lemon-Lime Soda because it has a great lemony flavor and really makes me feel better when I have the flu or a migraine. Sprite does not darken my teeth, make my stomach upset, give me diarrhea, or make me hyper. Sprite and Ginger-Ale are the only sodas that do not do these things to me. It not only has a great lemon ingredient in it that helps to rid my migraines and clear my throat, but it also doesn't have any caffeine, which I find beneficial because it prevents my stomach from becoming upset. I love my Sprite - Lemon-Lime Soda cold and it really cools me off when I am sick. I recommend this to soda lovers and people who get sick and need a drink to make themselves feel better. It has a great lemon-lime flavor that I love.
Valentina H.
Doral, FL
Its ... good.

Upon opening the can, the scent is pretty much the same as what you’d find with traditional Sprite. Carbonated bubbles tickling your nose with the lemon/lime smell you remember.
The taste starts out similar to traditional Sprite but quickly turns sour. In fact, I’d argue there isn’t much sweet in this “sweet & sour” flavor. It’s just a really sour Sprite. It’s not a bad taste. Something different from the norm, but I wouldn’t want to drink a lot of it. Which is probably why it is served us in small 7.5 oz sizes.

In my opinion is not my favorite soda.. But its not bad
Jessica S.
Forest Park, IL
I love Sprite - Lemon-Lime Soda because it has a great lemony flavor and really makes me feel better when I have the flu or a migraine. Sprite does not darken my teeth, make my stomach upset.It not only has a great lemon ingredient in it that helps to rid my migraines and clear my throat, but it also doesn't have any caffeineI love my Sprite - Lemon-Lime Soda cold and it really cools me off when I am sick. I recommend this to soda lovers and people who get sick and need a drink to make themselves feel better.
Vada R.
Alvarado, TX
I love sprite , fun fact about sprite is doctors give it to you in the hospital, when Your sick becauses it helps build up your immune system♡ alot of people don't know that , so when ever your sick grab your self a sprite ♡and they are affordable anyone can buy them from anywhere♡ where you can get you a sprite at is , GAS STATION'S, WAL-MART, HEB, KRONGER AND ALBERTSON, Walgreen'S . I would highly recommend sprite to anyone ♡♡ its totally worth it ! AND ITS A GREAT TASTE ♡♡ HAVE A BLESS DAY YALL ♡♡♡♡♡
Taylor S.
Largo, FL
Sprite is a very good soda. Lately ive been on a sprite "kick" and ive been ordering sprite as my beverage. I have a tervis cup and im a college student so i will fill my tervis up with sprite to help me wake up and get a move on my day. (Im not a fan of coffee, or more so its not a fan of me. So sprite is my alternative) But I would deffinantly reccomend sprite, and i remember as a kid sprite was the only soda I was allowed to drink. Maybe thats why I like it so much. Familiarity.
Elizabeth C.
Mission, KS
I love Sprite! I love it so much that as a child, my diet consisted of Sprite and watermelon. The formula is a delicious combo of lemon and lime although it doesn't taste like either one of them fully. It has a sweet and tart taste that makes you pucker your lips a bit while simultaneously making you want more. It is quite fizzy. I like that the producers have stayed consistent with the green bottle design over the years. This is definitely a classic soda that I recommend.
Ruben A.
Upon first sip, it’s actually pretty good. Tastes pretty much like the Sprite you know and love. But then the floor drops out and you realize that your are on some gruesome amusement park ride of flavor doom! Now, granted, this is a diet beverage, so a non-attractive taste is to be expected. But given that this drink has a stevia-powered aftertaste, maybe I wasn’t expecting exactly what my mouth was saying… which was pretty much, “what did you just do to me?”
Sam P.
I honestly like sprite so much better than coca-cola because it's very refreshing and it's great. I really like this type of sprite because it has a lemon-lime flavor and it tastes so good. I recommend everyone to try one. Even if you don't like regular sprite I know you will definitely like this flavor better because it's has a unique and yummy taste. This is great for parties or even for family dinners or if you need something refreshing.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?