Add a Photo

#4 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (66)
Tisha M.
Tisha M.

This is one of my favourite sodas, especially in the summer time. Its affordable and so refreshing, even the packaging is advertising and nice. I can't recommend anything because i love everything about this drink.
Cindy F.
Cindy F.
Mars, PA

I actually buy this more so when I have an upset stomach, or a fizzy drink so to speak.Not the first buying, but not the last time. Love Sprite, has a great light flavor, not overly sweet, not tart, and refreshing.
Seidy M.
Seidy M.
Medley, FL

This lemon-lima soda is so refreshing! Drink it with ice and you will see. I drink it whenever I'm hot and I need to refresh. It wont disappoint you. You can drink it with any food or any snack. I totally recommend
Marysol V.
Marysol V.
Glendale, CA

Very light and refreshing drink. It does have a slight lemon-lime taste, but tastes more like 7up than lemonade. I like that it does not have caffeine, but wish that there was a lower sugar option that is not diet.
Nini T.
Nini T.
Louisville, KY

There's a venting machine outside of the nails salon that I work at, so whenever I'm thirsty I would walk around and grab one. The price is very affordable, plus it's cold and it's tastes better whenever it's cold.
Lanise
Lanise

I love Sprite it's my favorite soda. I think Sprite is better then other sodas, it just tastes great. Sprite doesn't even cost a lot and I like the design on the cans and bottles. I would recommend this to anybody.
Cody M.
Cody M.
London, KY

This is always the Soda I buy and also the only soda I ask for while eating out! It's so refreshing and tastes amazing to boot! The packaging is cute and it's priced really affordable. I would definitely recommend!
Xns S.
Xns S.

Very carbonated but is very nice when chilled basic simple packaging like any other soda can nice amount of citrusy taste tags good but very strong and this is a good soda and I would totally buy this product again
Keisha B.
Keisha B.
Spring Valley, CA

I love Sprite . I've been drinking it since I was younger and it's just as refreshing as it tasted then . Now they have different flavors but I just stick to the original . Its always refreshing on a good hot day .
Catherine E.
Catherine E.

SPRITE IS SO MUCH BETTER THAN 7UP! and all the other knockoff brands haha. i rarely drink soda but when i do usually opt for a sprite because they feel lighter than most sodas and i like that they're not too fizzy
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?

Join Now