Add a Photo

Photos (80)
Jordan W.
Jordan W.
Bakersfield

Sprite help when I sick I love it when super cold it helps my voices so much . And the packaging it's very awesome I just when the consumer mess up the package. I recommend this drink
Sprite is what i drink most because its not as strong as coke but still gives you the satisfaction of drinking one which is great i love sprite but honestly need to cut down on it lol
Aaliyah M.
Aaliyah M.
Haledon, NJ

Love sprit because soda has a lot of suger, and the dark sodas the most. Sprite is different tho, while darker sodas make people brake out Sprite doesn't because of its lighter color.
Alexis S.
Alexis S.
Roseville, MI

Caffeine free and perfect for my over active younger sister that stays on the weekends. Very affordable and usually always on sale at our local grocery store. We love lemon-lime soda.
Alexzandria H.
Alexzandria H.
Harrison Township, MI

A classic in any household. Light and airy, with a fresh scent and taste. Also always on sale at my local supermarket so another carbonated drink we keep stocked high in our cabinets.
briseida S.
briseida S.
Compton, CA

I love it and it always has that thing long gassy in your tongue but it's more like a water soda if I explain myself it doesn't give that much of a soda taste and it's very flavorful
Aleigh G.
Aleigh G.
Plano, TX

Confession time: I use Sprite for two thing and two things only....with Rum to make a tasty Mojito and alone if I ever have an upset stomach. Both good uses, you decide the best one.
Halea J.
Halea J.
Omaha

Sprite is my favorite pop. I love the amount of carbonation. It's widely available and is great whether in a can or fountain. Lemon and lime are robots flavors that go well together.
Amy N.
Amy N.
Lyman, SC

I guess sprite is something you either love or you don't and you know if you love it. I personally love it when I'm feeling very thirsty, like after work or a long class. Refreshing.
Andrea F.
Andrea F.

I'm can you go wrong with a perfectly crisp Sprite? No, no you can't. Ice cold is the way I prefer to enjoy this caffeine free beverage. There is nothing quite as refreshing as this!
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?