Add a Photo

Photos (83)
Debra R.
Debra R.
Marrero, LA
The absolute only time I every drink sprite is when I am sick. My mom always gave it to me when I was sick growing up. So thats the only time I can drink it.
jessica l.
jessica l.
Powhatan Point, OH
I loblve sprite. It's refreshing. It helps with belly aches. There isn't any caffeine in it so my kids live it since they get to drink it every now and then.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Timonium, MD
I honestly don't drink this very much but when I do it really hits the spot. A very lemony lime bite to it and very thirst quenching even though it's a soda!
Kate H.
Kate H.
Noblesville, IN
Sprite is the Perfect beverage when looking for carbonated but not caffeine! Sometimes we just want a fresh crisp tasting drink and Sprite is my first choice
Mimi N.
Mimi N.
Charlottesville
I don't really drink Sprite anymore like I used to but this is one of my Favorites. Taste great and is the normal Sprite without anything added or taken out.
Qwen E.
Qwen E.
I needed an alternative to dark sodas and Sprite is my answer. it's lifmght and refreshing. You also don't have to worry about the dark stains to your teeth.
Viannely G.
Viannely G.
Clifton, Nj
Sprite Lemon- Lime Soda is our main and most often only choice of soda. The fact that it has no added coloring and is caffeine free makes it #1 in our house.
Makayla D.
Makayla D.
When I drink soda this, and dr.pepper are my go to sodas I don't really like cola and Pepsi and other types of sodas except those two. they taste delicious.
Haven S.
Haven S.
Yay Sprite! This is one of my favorite sodas and i just love how refreshing this soda is it gives me life! I'm always drinking it after a long day of work 💚
Abbie K.
Abbie K.
Alpena, MI
Exactly what you would expect in a lemon lime soda. I'm not sure you could change anything about this product to make it better, just don't let it get flat.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?