Add a Photo

#4 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (78)
thaianna s.
thaianna s.

I do not drink more soda, BUT I loved when I was drinking sprite is LEMON EH which makes everything tastier, I think water should taste like sprite only for me to start drinking more water
Alicia G.
Alicia G.
Melbourne, FL

Sprite is so crisp and refreshing. I like that there is no color also. Sprite is my favorite soda and is the perfect amount of sweet yet crisp. Perfect in the cooler or out of the fridge!
Paula W.
Paula W.
Frankfort, KY

I usually drink sugar free, but there's nothing more refreshing than an ice cold crisp Sprite! Especially if you have an upset stomach....always my go to when I need a stomach settler!!!!
Brenda A.
Brenda A.
Taylorsville, UT

Perfect for any party, get together, or just as a refreshing drink. There are similar drinks but sprite is the best, in my opinion. It is the perfect blend of sweet and lemon-lime flavor.
Eve S.
Eve S.

I love how they haven't changed their recipe. All of the other brands have tried to tweek their recipes and in this world we deserve the stability and the familiarity that goes with that.
Grace B.
Grace B.

Sprite is a classic, you know? It's refreshing, it's tasty, it does the job. I especially like how it pairs with most fast foods. It could do to be a bit less sugary, but just what it is.
Sprite is my go-to soda when it comes to parties or just hanging out. The taste is definitely what I like and it's bubbly. Also the taste stays after been open for a while which is great.
Danielle A.
Danielle A.
Garfield Hts, OH

Sprite is my favorite soda. It is always refreshing, tasty and Craig. Sprite can be expensive depending on where you buy it. The flavor is worth the price and i would recommend to others.
Edileisy P.
Edileisy P.

Quien no ha tomado Sprite no ha vivido un dia caluroso, la mejor sensación refrescante que he tenido con bebidas carbonatadas, ese sabor lima limon es de otro mundo! uno de mis favoritos!
Alondra G.
Alondra G.
Avenal, CA

Random but for a very long time this soda has helped me with stomachaches'. I buy this in bulk for a cheaper price. I love the lime taste. And it is better than drinking caffeinated soda.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now