BY SPRITE #11 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Yovana M.
Perris , CA
Yumm this soda is my oldest sons favorite soda ever he says it's amazing n makes him fresh ūüė¨ I just enjoy him not drinking dark soda . Def recommend this
Brittney M.
Lincoln, NE
This one of my all time favorite pops to drink when I'm in the mood for something chrisp and refreshing! I buy a 12 pack at least every week or other week
Bentley S.
Tuscaloosa, AL
The best drink to drink during the day especially if you don't want to stay up all night. Nice to have with meals or just have hanging out with friends.
Tracy H.
Spirite is the only carbonated drink I keep in my house beside ginger ale. The cold sweeten taste of it, I love it.. Really can't keep it in the house..
Sam C.
Minneapolis, MN
Sprite is the only soda we allow the kiddose to drink and they love it. It's super refressing without the icky sugaring feeling you get from other sodas
Marqee R.
Kenosha, WI
I love spray it gives you a fresh bubbly feeling it met my expectations it's good it's not too expensive the aluminum cans great but I prefer the bottle
Samantha D.
Monroe, MI
Sprite is refreshing, it's perfect when your looking for a liter pop that's not just syrup tasting. Sprite is also great mixed with just about anything.
Autumn T.
This drink is also one of my go to drinks when I am sick. Something about it just settles you. The packing catches the eye and I will be a repeat buyer.
Manelkis J.
Collegedale, TN
I rarely ever drink soda, but when I do this is the only one I'd get and I love it every single time. Really good taste and also not too bad heath wise.
Guilmary C.
Undoubtedly the best of the Coca -Cola , I love the lemony , refreshing taste , and how accessible it is your purchase. Delighted with this product 100%
Christina F.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?