Add a Photo

Photos (55)
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Edgewater , Fl

Sprit is a great light lemon-lime soda. This is what I drink when I'm sick and it always helps. It has a great flavor that's not to strong. They always have nice packaging for the holidays.
natalie-del carmen s.
natalie-del carmen s.
Doral , Florida

It is my favorite drink. I adore her. It is ideal for the thirst. His flavor to lime is fantastic. On the bubbles having taken it they do that the sensation is wonderful my favorite flavor.
Bianca V.
Bianca V.
West Haven, CT

I love Sprite, I don't drink soda that often but when I do this is my go to. I love everything about it and it makes me feel as if it is the healthier option out of all the sodas out there.
Sylmara N.
Sylmara N.
São Vicente

I really enjoy sprite soda it is definitely is my favorite lemon soda and it goes great with cheetos nad it is also good tho mix with drinks such as vodka for exemple makes very refreshing.
Denise F.
Denise F.
São Leopoldo

So good to drink when it's hot to refresh yourself. Of course it's not healthy to drink everyday, i don't drink everyday, just in some occasions. But for me it's better than any other soda.
Kimberly C.
Kimberly C.

I just feel that spray is that the street to drink when there's a barbecue because I feel like it's not too bubbly and like it doesn't upset your stomach I don't know I just like the flavor
Natalie C.
Natalie C.
El Cerrito, CA

Sprite is great because it's just so refreshing. It feels very light and airy. I think many people like it because it doesn't taste like you're drinking soda, and it's is not overly sugary.
Taimy M.
Taimy M.

I freaking love sprite like come now, who doesn't?! Sprite is definitely my third favorite soda in the world the first one is of course Coke and then Pepsi and then Sprite! I love it tho!!!
Tee H.
Tee H.
Hyattsville, MD

Sprite is one of my favorite sodas. It has a great taste however, Sierra Mist is a great alternative for this product. It is very affordable and can be bought at many stores that sell food.
arianna m.
arianna m.
Reading, PA

I love sprite lemon -lime the lime and lemon make it taste strong and good in your mouth that's why I like drinking it when I have it in my refrigerator or when we take sprite on our trips.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?
Misty M.
Misty M.
wellsford

Why has it got a strong lemon taste to i

Join Now