Add a Photo

Photos (74)
Judith B.
Judith B.
West Roxbury, MA

It's okay. Pretty good actually. I drink this pretty often. It is really cheap and refreshing. This is a good value and flavor. I believe it is my second favorite soda on the list.
Juanita M.
Juanita M.
Converse, TX

When I feel like drinking a soda but I don't want all the caffeine I always pick Sprite as my first choice. It is one of my favorite lemon-lime drinks above any other competitors.
Juliet R.
Juliet R.

Favorite soda. Really hate the taste of black soda because it makes me feel really bloated. Have recently started to drink sprite and it's so refreshing. Really a huge difference!
Paola B.
Paola B.
Puerto Rico

Reminds me of my child hood i used to drink sprite! i like it it has the lemon flavor which is yummy. I don't drink soda anymore but i used to really like it so i would recommend.
Sundrena P.
Sundrena P.
Pittsburg, CA

I like Sprite I'm not a really really heavy into Sprite but if you are in a pinch and you need something to drink that has a little bit of face to it it won't bother your stomach.
Samihah I.
Samihah I.
Nashville, TN

Sprite is a great refreshing soda. It doesn't taste too strongly of lemon-lime, and it doesn't have the high caffeine content of coke. This makes for a great party drink for kids!
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Fort Worth, TX

Lemon lime sodas are so delicious especially when it's icy cold. My son use to give the to me when I was sick and now I give them to me son when he's sick or has an upset stomach.
Rainbow O.
Rainbow O.
Bronx, NY

I just love a can of 7-Up as soon as you open it it's so refreshing it's not expensive it's just so good the packaging is nice they change it up all the time and it's a good value
Abbie M.
Abbie M.
Fountain, CO

FAVORITE SODA OF LIFE . Perfect lemon-lime taste , goes down super easy , great for mixing with other drinks as well . Definitely a must have in my home . Couldn't live without it
I really like this flavor because when I was little I could not take gas by dyes but this kind of soda except my girls because this was not harmful so since I love and keep taking
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Patrick S.
Patrick S.
caucaia

What is your opinion about the lemon flavor of the sprite?

Join Now