Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by Crystal G.Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by Toya A.Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by vanessa r.See all 87 photos

BY SPRITE #2 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

• Have anyone ever made sprite cake.......Be the first to answer!
  • Who wishes the cranberry sprite wasn'...Me!!! what was such a good dri... 1 Answers
  • What is your opinion about the lemon ...It's super refreshing, it does... 6 Answers
Photos (87)
Viannely G.
Viannely G.
Clifton, Nj
Sprite Lemon- Lime Soda is our main and most often only choice of soda. The fact that it has no added coloring and is caffeine free makes it #1 in our house.
Vea T.
Vea T.
East Northport, NY
I love how it tastes, I always reach for these when I don't want a regular soda. I use it as a dish ingredient, it just adds great flavor to any meat recipe.
Makayla D.
Makayla D.
When I drink soda this, and dr.pepper are my go to sodas I don't really like cola and Pepsi and other types of sodas except those two. they taste delicious.
Rocio H.
Rocio H.
Bemidji, MN
This was so helpful when you are sick with the flu its not to strong I would recommend this to anyone that doesn't feel good or not one with a lot of sugar.
Maryana W.
Maryana W.
My favorite soda ever. I try to be healthy and have a good diet but when I need a little splurge this is my go-to. Very good for the price, and no caffeine!
Haven S.
Haven S.
Yay Sprite! This is one of my favorite sodas and i just love how refreshing this soda is it gives me life! I'm always drinking it after a long day of work ­čĺÜ
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
Bronx, NY
When I did drink soda I often reached for Sprite. Clear crisp taste. Quenches thirst. And great flavor. Taste good with added lemons and limes on the rocks.
Deseray C.
Deseray C.
Belden, NE
I absolutely love Sprite I drink it every day the would be my main pref for soda pop drinking I also like the green can and the logo could change up the can
Joi R.
Joi R.
Dacula, GA
I absolutely love sprite! The snap of the lime after the lemon makes the sprite so much better. I love carbonated sodas and Sprite is always a go-to for me!
Margaret M.
Margaret M.
This is the only soda I drink because I like how the flavors are different then other sofas. You can get these practically anywhere and they are affordable.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?