BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Haven S.
Haven S.
Yay Sprite! This is one of my favorite sodas and i just love how refreshing this soda is it gives me life! I'm always drinking it after a long day of work ūüíö
Abbie K.
Abbie K.
Alpena, MI
Exactly what you would expect in a lemon lime soda. I'm not sure you could change anything about this product to make it better, just don't let it get flat.
Makayla D.
Makayla D.
When I drink soda this, and dr.pepper are my go to sodas I don't really like cola and Pepsi and other types of sodas except those two. they taste delicious.
Deseray C.
Deseray C.
Belden, NE
I absolutely love Sprite I drink it every day the would be my main pref for soda pop drinking I also like the green can and the logo could change up the can
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
Bronx, NY
When I did drink soda I often reached for Sprite. Clear crisp taste. Quenches thirst. And great flavor. Taste good with added lemons and limes on the rocks.
Joi R.
Joi R.
Dacula, GA
I absolutely love sprite! The snap of the lime after the lemon makes the sprite so much better. I love carbonated sodas and Sprite is always a go-to for me!
Maryana W.
Maryana W.
My favorite soda ever. I try to be healthy and have a good diet but when I need a little splurge this is my go-to. Very good for the price, and no caffeine!
Rocio H.
Rocio H.
Bemidji, MN
This was so helpful when you are sick with the flu its not to strong I would recommend this to anyone that doesn't feel good or not one with a lot of sugar.
Jenna C.
Jenna C.
I enjoy drinking Sprite with or without alcohol. It's refreshing on a hot day or in a bar with a mixed drink. It's also nice that there's no caffeine in it.
Sue V.
Sue V.
Stockton, CA
I grew up drinking sprite lemon lime soda because my parents were big fans of this drink. My childhood consist of this drink so i continue to drink it too.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?