BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Debra R.
Debra R.
Marrero, LA
The absolute only time I every drink sprite is when I am sick. My mom always gave it to me when I was sick growing up. So thats the only time I can drink it.
Margaret M.
Margaret M.
This is the only soda I drink because I like how the flavors are different then other sofas. You can get these practically anywhere and they are affordable.
Maryana W.
Maryana W.
My favorite soda ever. I try to be healthy and have a good diet but when I need a little splurge this is my go-to. Very good for the price, and no caffeine!
Haven S.
Haven S.
Yay Sprite! This is one of my favorite sodas and i just love how refreshing this soda is it gives me life! I'm always drinking it after a long day of work ­čĺÜ
Rocio H.
Rocio H.
Bemidji, MN
This was so helpful when you are sick with the flu its not to strong I would recommend this to anyone that doesn't feel good or not one with a lot of sugar.
Abbie K.
Abbie K.
Alpena, MI
Exactly what you would expect in a lemon lime soda. I'm not sure you could change anything about this product to make it better, just don't let it get flat.
Deseray C.
Deseray C.
Belden, NE
I absolutely love Sprite I drink it every day the would be my main pref for soda pop drinking I also like the green can and the logo could change up the can
Makayla D.
Makayla D.
When I drink soda this, and dr.pepper are my go to sodas I don't really like cola and Pepsi and other types of sodas except those two. they taste delicious.
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
Bronx, NY
When I did drink soda I often reached for Sprite. Clear crisp taste. Quenches thirst. And great flavor. Taste good with added lemons and limes on the rocks.
Jenna C.
Jenna C.
I enjoy drinking Sprite with or without alcohol. It's refreshing on a hot day or in a bar with a mixed drink. It's also nice that there's no caffeine in it.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?